¿?Fünfzehn?¿

Warnings
Death/blood/Gore
Swearing
Incorrect information on shit
Two week time skip

--
Horagni
--

To say the least having to see your sister covered in wounds does take a toll on anyone, well anyone who cares enough everyone but me, König and Y/n stayed now that Sarah was here James was somewhere on base Sarah looked up from her book as I thought of what else could happen to her if I let her go home, "Kim? You alright?" She asked pulling me from a state I didn't even know I could go into "Kinda, Takes a toll on people to see there last relative covered in scars for there mistakes.." I rumbled if I really listened I could here König and Y/n talk "Some Aren't from her, keep that in mind, either way it happened nothing I can do about it" she huffed going back to the book again "..I- What?" "Nothing Kim" I stood up leaving the room the talking getting Louder.

--
Y/n
--

"Hey König.." I said turning to him "Yeah?" He asked his grey eyes Locked onto mine "how long has it been since you last checked on horagni?" "an hour or two..." He mumbled into the pillows "I'll go check.." he sighed "Wait babe..." I said the word felt foreign that was for sure "what?" "There's an indoor pool yes?" He nodded tilting his head "I was cleared a few days ago..I have been here for..what eight ish months and I still haven't gone in" I said "let me guess you want me to invite them down?" "Please?" He nodded ducking under the door I got up I had yet to move my suit down to the locker room that they had.

--

I sat on the each the water perfect I heard the door open seeing König with Horagni, James and surprisingly Sarah "That took longer then I expected" I said as König pointed to where the male and female change rooms were, "well horagni was outside and James was in the gym oddly enough" he said his voice echoed softly in the large room two different pools and a few hot tubs and surprisingly a slide even though there was supposed to be only adults here horagni was the first to leave the change rooms his mask off the large scar visible now, most of him had scars he was similar in shape to könig he lowered himself into the water waist deep Sarah and James followed due to könig being the last to enter he was the last to leave he was now leaning on my knees his arms in my lap looking up at me, the soft stubble tickled a bit James was off in a corner the least comfortable "James you alright kid?" Horagni called over to him the younger one nodded "I'm Peachy..just odd with so many people." He responded ducking under the water for a few seconds before coming back up, "Social anxiety?" König asked lifting his head to look over "Something like that" "Kim's harmless without a gun" Sarah called seeing the chance to mess with her sibling "가장 싫은 장소" (Asshole) horagni responded in a hiss getting a giggle out of his sister she had settled in well könig looked back at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked he laughed as he pulled me into the water, what was chest for him was my head for depth when I came back to the top the cleared my eyes the chlorine burned slightly, "el cabrón!" (one of like three different assholes in Spanish) he continued laughing James was laughing softly horagni was trying not to, "You have been spending to much time with Alejandro.." he said shaking his head "Who?" Horagni asked "A friend from Mexican special forces" he said as I turned to him spitting on my hand now that I could see and wiped it on his forehead "EH GROSS!" he yelled smacking my hand "That's what you get, Never pull me into the water again or we're gonna have problems" I mumbled watching as he cleaned his forehead with his towel "Your an ass.." he huffed

--

The sun setting was definitely a sight here I sat on my balcony in könig's arms a tea in hand, he yawned hiding his face against my neck making me laugh softly lifting the mug up again the sun set was a mix of reds, oranges and yellows and if you really looked pink, könig hummed a soft tune calming himself.

--
König
--

'what did I do to deserve going from tortured to loved? I mean I'm not complaining it's amazing but..still what did I do?' my thoughts ran as I hid away from the little light the birds quieting down for the night The only sounds being a snap of a twig in the forest, y/n's clothing moving as she drank and my humming, it was calming, being away from labs only now did I take it in, the labs where always loud my ears burned at the end of the day but here? They felt fine when I went to bed I didn't have to take meds at my parents request anymore it was peaceful minus the fighting when it came to the fields the gun fire was the only sound there was to hurt now, I loved it with Y/n by my side now it was ten times better then I ever thought my life could get to Maybe my heart could bring itself to love once more, the only problem was the fact I was putting my heart in someone's hands again I never learned did I?