¿?Drei?¿

¿?Warnings?¿
Swearing
Week time skip

--
Y/n
--

I looked up hearing a knock at the door, I had been writing though it was odd as it was two am "Who Is It?" I yelled no reply "Hello?" I said standing up another knock I moved to my night stand grabbing the knife I had put there everyone had been uneasy lately, I walked over to the door slowly unlocking trying to make as little noise as possible another knock I pulled the door open holding the knife to the person's throat "Ack! Nein, warte, ich bin es nur! König" (No Wait, It's Me) the said lifting there hand up "Then why didn't you reply when I asked who it was?" I asked "you never did.." he said slowly moving his hand to move the blade back from his neck "I did twice!" I whisper yelled pulling the taller man in before anyone woke up.

"it's not my fault I didn't hear you.." "I Yelled König" "Oh.." I glared at him placing the knife back on my nightstand "sorry.." he said sitting down on a nearby chair "Your lucky you a friend and it Clicked to hesitate rather then to just stab the fuck out of you" I huffed he held up in hands "And It's Two am Who Goes over to a friend's Room At Two Am?" König huffed at my words "I couldn't sleep and you where the first my brain could think of that would've been awake..." "Ghost Is Awake I Can Hear Him Talking with Soap" "I Don't Want to walk in on anything I've done that once...I haven't gone on this floor since" König said looking towards the wall that separated me and ghosts room "What did you walk in on?" He look back at me "One word, Gay" he mumbled looking at his hands "Wait..Ghost Is Fucking Gay?" "Well Bi At The Least I think it's cool I was always told it was inhumane to have...sex with the same gender as yourself.." he said playing with his rings "No It's Good To Know Actually, it's good to know not to worry about him if he has soap, as long as both are happy" I said I didn't give two shits whether ghost was Gay,Bi Or Straight it was just a good thing to know "Indeed, I'm still terrified but who wouldn't be if they walked in on there lieutenant and Sargent having sex" "good point...Wait Why Didn't You Knock?" His eyes widened "Uh Well I Had yet to walk in on him doing anything but reading or having some tea so...it didn't click that when I couldn't find soap I shouldn't have gone to ask ghost..".

I laughed at his words "Well then I feel like that's your fault but I mean if you never found him doing anything like that then it would make sense as to why you would think that" I spoke he gave a nod "well it is somewhat my fault but then again I wasn't braking a rule.." he said it was my turn to nod "yes that is true, I've noticed something" "What?" "You are about time times more talkative at night then day" he thought about it for a minute "I guess so..I talk more when I feel...safe? comfortable? something along those lines anyway" he said "I have a question? can you speak German or understand it?" "Ja, ich spreche Deutsch, König" (Yes I speak German) his face lit up "Oh Gott sei Dank, ich dachte, ich wäre der einzige und du hast es einfach verstanden!" (oh thank god I thought I was the only one and you just understood it) he said "Mind you König I mostly speak English keep that In mind" "I will don't worry!" his gray eyes scrunched as if he was smiling under his mask, I returned the gesture.

--

König

--

it was about four am now me and Y/n had decided a horror movie at three was a good idea I may or may be flinching at every scare mind you I wasn't complaining as y/n was snuggled up next to me a blanket covered the two of us 'maybe it is worth trying for friends rather then hoping they want to be friends after meeting me...maybe anyway' in a matter of weeks y/n was going on her fist mission thankfully I was going my brain was falling into a more protective place 'get your head straight König it's only been a week think of something other then the present...' another scare I flinched but y/n jumped slightly pulling themselves closer "If you get any closer you'd be on my lap I hope you realize that" she hummed "is there something wrong with that pretty boy?" my eyes widened I could only imagine how red my face was under the mask "don't call me that...please" I said though I wanted to say 'say it again Please? please~' why am I like this? I have zero fucking clue as the writer of my life...they are madly fucked in the head.

"I better not be the only one that thinks that they aren't real and just in a book, Right?" I said out loud Y/n laughed "What?" they managed though laughter "are you saying it's not normal?" I asked she continued laughing "nope König it's not"

--

finally the movie ended it was about six thirty now 'shiiittt' "Uhm hey want to go down to breakfast?" I asked it has started at six "do we have to?" Y/n asked "I mean they only come and get people twice before they let the food get cold" I explained they hummed I heard a soft 'fine' before they pulled away standing up I stood towering over them "why did you have to be so tall?" they asked 'I didn't I was supposed to be shorter like..6'2 tops but nope' "lucky I guess" I lied fuck I hated lying not a soul in this building but me knew my true past hell I lied the first time I was brought here they asked my history being raised the way I was I never went to the hospital trying to keep me as hidden as possible price believed me...good but bad I lied to the captain, Guilt it was all Guilt.

--

Y/n

--

once me and König entered everyone was there "god you two made it" soap teased König rolled his eyes "are you gonna join us or hide?" it was Alejandro's turn to ask König the question they all took turns as König filled his plate he thought about it "Ghost? how was your first time showing your face to everyone?" "Stares but it wasn't as bad as your thinking it will be" he said König sighed "sure Alejandro I'll join one laugh though and I'm out" König huffed "wait really?" soap asked "sure why not.." he said placing his plate in between me and ghost one of many open spots he movements where slow as everyone tried to keep there eyes off him as he pulled his mask off putting it around his wrist there was a scar over his nose and one over his lip not a bad one but it was there and a small but noticeable one on his chin he had a shaven face unlike ghost who had let himself get a stubble his nose was slightly off almost as if it had been broken before "I never thought you'd have more then the scars we have seen before" ghost said as softly as he could trying to keep him on the task of eating then looking up to see the others giving looks as they ate "well I do..hell I have more they are just...hidden is the best way to put it" König sighed.

"you mean like scars you would only see if you were naked? or just hard to see ones" "both" König said he knew people where looking at him he was trying to ignore it "where did the one on your nose come from?" soap asked König opened his mouth only to close it again, "mum" he said dryly "your mother did that?" ghost earned a nod "yes, you think one abusive parent is bad try two, and being an experiment nothing just a play toy in the mind of people who are supposed to at least try" König said with a frown pulling his mask on before standing up to put his dish away "..Wait hang on" price said König froze mid step "you said you had a normal childhood" "Lies Can be told By The Innocent Price" he said before continuing down the hall, price looked at ghost "you think he'd talk to you 'bout it?" price asked him "I mean maybe in trade for my past he might tell me his..." ghost offered "or you could wait till he is ready to share?" I said "he might just need time he showed his face told you about his scar getting him to talk about something he clearly isn't found of might not be the best idea" I spoke ghost looked over at me "I had to tell my story just like everyone else he lied about his.." ghost said "maybe he isn't ready to share give him time.." "No"

-- 1558 words