chapter 57

Moments earlier in the Uzumaki compound

*Clone Naruto, Karin and Hugo made it to the compound and instantly Naruto dodge a frying pan being thrown to his head*

C Naruto:Shizune I'm a shadow clone don't kill me until i give you the message

*They didn't see anything else being throwned at Naruto so they walked inside watching Shizune waiting in the couch, Shizune's expression changed to slight surprise seeing two red headed people behind Naruto*

Shizune:Naruto explain

C Naruto:sure not like I'm getting punished that's all going to be original me hehe,

*C Naruto chuckled as they sat down and C Naruto looked at Shizune*

C naruto:i.... didn't really go fishing, walking back home i could sense something something that would've become a big problem if i didn't take care of it right then and there

Shizune:and what was it? What was this big problem that you had to take care of?

C naruto:to kill Sasuke Uchiha

*Shizune's eyes widen as she stood up C Naruto could see all the worry in her eyes*

Shizune:Naruto what were you thinking fighting him alone?!

C Naruto:pride and duty hehe duty

*Shizune slapped him behind the head glaring this was so not the time to show his immaturity*

C Naruto:right sorry, i felt it my duty to finish the mission giving to me 3 years ago to bring Sasuke back, and it was my pride that stopped me from asking for help since if i couldn't defeat Sasuke after this year of training then what was it for?

Shizune:i...guess i see you're point doesn't mean i have to like it so Sasuke is back in the village?

C Naruto:....in the end of the fight....i didn't hesitate

*Shizune didn't need to ask she just kneeled in front of C Naruto and hugged him, C Naruto hid his face at the crook of her neck for a minute before she let go*

Shizune:you served the village well I'm so proud of you Naruto, now want to tell me who the two next do you are?

C Naruto:right Shizune i would like you to meet Karin and Hugo Uzumaki, the Uzumaki clan has just added two more members to the mix

*Shizune looked at the two in surprise*

C Naruto:they were with Sasuke but now that he is dead i convinced them to follow me and become Shinobi of Konoha and of my clan

Shizune:i see anything else i should know?

C Naruto:this....

*Naruto grabbed Shizune by the back of her head and kissed her with passion causing Karin to blush while she adjusted her glasses while Hugo looked away scratching his cheek, C Naruto let go of the kissed*

C Naruto:I'm not going to buy new plates

*C Naruto stabbed himself transforming in to smoke leaving a confused flustered shizune who was quickly turning angry*

Shizune:NARUTO!!!

Back to the Hokage tower

*The memories of the clone back to Naruto, a chuckle couldn't help but chuckle with tsunade looking at him with her own small smirk*

Tsunade:alright what did you do?

Naruto:messing with Shizune is such fun don't you agree?

*Tsunade small smirk grew in to a big smug smile as she started to recollect memories of Tsunade messing with Shizune she gave a good hearty chuckle*