Ch. 64 - ALLISON ARGENT?

Nova's outfit:

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

Chapter Sixty-four🏹 Allison Argent? 🏹

Chapter Sixty-four
🏹 Allison Argent? 🏹

"Listen up!" Coach yelled as he stood in the hallway of the high school while the Lacrosse team walked towards the locker room. "Tonight's game is not just a game. This is a preamble to what comes tomorrow an overture to a symphony of victory! This tournament is everything I've dreamed of my entire career as a lacrosse coach." He said.

Eli walked behind the rest of the team, stumbling slighty as he dropped some of his equipment. "And that trophy is going right here, boys. And I know none of you will ruin it for me by losing this game tonight. Am I right?" Coach called out as Stilinski walked down the stairs. "Yes, Coach!" Eli and the rest of the team called out before Eli bumped into Stilinski.

"Oh. It's just you." Eli said and Stilinski nodded, "Just me. But I'm here with them." He said, pointing up at the stairs. Eli looked over to find Derek and Nova leaning against the wall and Alli leaning against her mother before they walked down the stairs to stand next to Stilinski. "We can talk about it later. We came to watch you play." Derek said and Eli shook his head slightly.

"Well, prepare for disappointment, cause uh, if you didn't notice, I never play." Eli said and Nova raised her eyebrows in amusement, "Oh, we've noticed. And we're going to talk to Coach about it." Nova said, making his eyes widened. "Oh, god, no! No, no!" He said and Alli laughed at the look on his face. Nova just smiled at him while grabbing Eli's face and kissing the side of his head.

"Hey, Coach, can we have a word?" Derek called out as he, Nova and Alli walked past Eli. "Don't do that." Eli said, going to follow them but Stilinski grabbed his arm and pulled him back slightly. "Eli, you probably got the feeling that I'm not actually here to watch your game. Yeah?" Stilinski asked and Eli furrowed his brows slightly, "Kinda."

"And that maybe I'm here to give my good friends, your parents, just a little support and they deal with their somewhat delinquent son." Stilinski said and Eli nodded, still looking confused, "Maybe." He said and Stilinski shook his head. "But I'm not. I'm here to warn you. You steal that jeep again, I'm going to haul your ass into a jail cell, have you tried as an adult, and watch you get sent to the state penitentiary for a minimum of ninety days." Stilinski said.