Ch. 67 - ILLUSION

Nova's outfit:

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

Chapter Sixty-Seven🏹 Illusion 🏹

Chapter Sixty-Seven
🏹 Illusion 🏹

"Eli." Derek said as Eli slowly started to wake up, "Eli, hey. Can you hear us?" Nova asked before someone lightly kicked Eli's foot. Eli lifted his head up to find Nova and Derek standing across from him, looking at him worriedly. He quickly glanced to the side to find his sister standing next to him before noticing the restraints around his and his family's wrists.

"We're not dead." He said, looking at his parents, "Not yet." Liam said, making Eli look over to find Liam and Hikari tied to a statue, Masom tied to a statue across from them. Stilinski and Deaton were sitting on the ground, tied up behind Derek and Novz. "Where are we?" Eli asked as he glanced around and Nova shook her head slightly, "It's just an illusion. The Nogitsune has done this before to Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Kira and I." She said as she glanced around.

The Hale family stood under a torii gate on top of some stone, their wrists tied to the wood of the structure. The sky was pitch black and the ground around the stone structure they stood on was covered in thick fog. It looked like some kind of abandoned Japanese garden and a ways away sat the Nemeton.

A little ways away, four Oni appeared before turning to the group and walking forward. "What about them?" Alli asked, making someone follow her line of sight to see the Oni before four more showed up. The Oni all formed a line, watching the group.

Derek tried to pull against his restraints while Nova closed her eyes, leaning her head back. "Derek, I'm not so sure even your strength could break those bonds, not here." Deaton said, making Derek look over at his wife, knowing she was probably trying every spell she knew. "Anything?" He asked and Nova sighed and shook her head, "Nothing. Something's blocking my magic here." She said.

"Eli, are you okay? How's your leg?" Derek asked, making Eli look down at his leg, "Yeah, it's fine." He said and Alli nodded. "He healed when we were running from Allison." Alli said, making their parents look at Eli shocked. "You learned how to heal?" Nova asked and Eli smiled and nodded, "Yeah, kind of. Well, Scott did most of it." He said.