Ch. 50 - 117

Nova's outfit

Chapter Fifty
💰 117 💰

** Violet pushed though the basketball team in the hall to get to the locker room. Looking around to make sure no one was around she opened the door and walked in to see Peter standing in the showers and Derek leaning against the lockers. "Even born wolves have to learn control on a full moon, Derek." Peter said making her sigh and roll her eyes at him.

"Yeah, but it's supposed to be easier for us! Why does it hurt like this?" Derek said and Peter walked over to him, "Did you bring it?"

"It's not working-"

"Did you bring it?" Peter interrupted making Derek sigh and pull the Triskelion Medallion, "Go ahead." Peter said. " I told you, it's not working-"

"Do it!" Peter said making Violet shot him a dirty look.

"Alpha... Beta... Omega..."

"Again."

"Alpha... Beta... Omega..."

"Again!"

"Alpha... Beta... Omega... Alpha... Beta... Omega..." Derek chanted but it obviously wasn't helping, "It's obviously not working! It's just a load of bullshit Peter and you know it." Violet said giving Peter a dirty look making him roll his eyes.

She crouched down next to Derek amd grabbed his hands, "Derek." She whispered making him look up at her with his bright blue eyes, "Remember what I told you last time? Listen to my heart beat. Focus on nothing but my heart beat." **

"Wow..." Deaton said as Scott and Nova carried a young Derek Hale into the clinic, setting him on the table, ""Wow?" "Wow," as in, "I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do"-kind of "wow?" 'Cause that's the kind we were hoping for..." Stiles said and Deaton looked over at him, "I think you might be overestimating my abilities."

"He's cold, really cold." Nova said as she held onto his hand. "Do you think this is permanent?" Scott asked and Deaton sighed, "I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate. This is well beyond my experience." Deaton said and Lydia looked over at Nova, "Nov? Do you have any ideas? You did age yourself back to a teenager before."

Nova sighed and shook her head, looking up at them, "I thought only witches could do this. And we cam only age ourselves back, and only once." She said. "So, what do we do with him?"

"Until he wakes up? Probably not much. It might be best to leave him with us. He'll be safe here." Deaton said glancing over at Nova, assuming the obvious that she would be staying. "You mean, from Kate?" Stiles said and Deaton nodded, "If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate."