Ch. 2 - SECOND CHANCE AT FIRST LINE

Nova's outfit

Chapter Two 🐺 Second Chance At First Line 🐺

Chapter Two
🐺 Second Chance At First Line 🐺

Nova managed to sneak into the boy's locker to and walked up to Scott and Stiles right as Scott yelled, "Yes her father!" Looking at the two boys confused she asked, "Who's father?"

"Allison's father is the hunter to shot Scott with an arrow." Stiles answered seeing as Scott wasnt, "Ohhh... Did I forget to mention that?" She asked making Scott look at her with wide eyes, "You knew?!? Oh my god."

'No, Scott. Snap back. You okay? Hey, all right? He didn't recognize you, right?" Stiles said and Scott shook his head, "No. N-no. I don't think so."

"Does she know about him?" Stiles asked making Scotts eye widen again,
"I don't know. What if she does? This is gonna kill me." He panicked and Nova stepped up, "I don't think she does okay? I know about the Argents, I don't think her father would tell her, at least not right now. Trust me, I've met him." Nova said making Stiles look at her with a look that said 'we'll talk later' before shoving lacrosse equipment on to Scott.

"Okay, just focus on lacrosse. Okay, here, Scott. Take this. Take this, and focus on lacrosse for now, okay? That's all you gotta do, yeah?" Stiles said making Scott agree with him.

🐺

Nova sat on the bleachers watching the team practice, "Let's go! One - on - one from up top! Jackson - Take a long stick today. Atta boy. That's how you do it! Greenberg, take a lap. Let's go. Faster, Greenberg! Let's go. McCall, what are you waiting for? Let's go. Hey, McCall!" She cringed as Coach walked up to Scott.

"My - my grandmother can move faster than that. And she's dead. You think you can move faster than the - lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother." Coach said, Nova can tell from a far that Scott was getting angry. "I can't hear you!"

"Yes coach!"

"Then do it again. McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again! Let's go!" Nova cringed whispering a quiet 'oh god' under her breath as she watched Scott goes back for a second try. This time, filled with anger, he runs straight for Jackson, hitting him with a much greater force, and this time Jackson is the one thrown to the ground.

"Shit." Nova said and carefully ran down the bleachers as Stiles started dragging Scott in the direction of the locker rooms. She went to follow but a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her under the bleachers. There she found herself chest to chest with Derek Hale.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asked, "I'm keeping an eye on Scott." Derek asked and she squinted at him, "Why do you think I'm here. You don't have to hide in the shadows and watch him. I got it covered." She said pulling away from him. "You know how dangerous he is and yet you're still letting him play."

"You and I both know you're not one to talk Derek." She said before running off to the locker rooms. She runs in right as Scott was about to jump into Stiles and quickly grabbed the fire extinguisher, pulling Stiles behind her before spraying Scott with the fire extinguisher.