Ch. 41 - SILVERFINGER

Nova's outfit

Chapter Forty-One 🦊 Silverfinger 🦊

Chapter Forty-One
🦊 Silverfinger 🦊

Nova pulled into a parking spot right as three bikes pulled up next to her. She got out right as Scott and the twins took their helments off. "You guys going to be doing this all day?" Scott asked looking inbetween the two twins.

"All day." "All night." They said making Scott sigh and look at Nova with a mix of annoyed and exhaustion making her chuckle. "Is this about being in my pack?"

"This is about you being the target of demonic ninjas." Aiden said making Ethan look over at him, "You mean, the demonic ninjas that pulled swords out of their chests and completely kicked our asses?" Ethan said sarcastically. "Yeah. Those demonic ninjas." Aiden said just as sarcastic.

"I don't need anyone to protect me." Scott said looking over at Ethan. "They were looking right at you when the sun came up." He said and Scott nodded, "And they also disappeared." Scott said then looked over at Nova with raised eyebrows. She raised her hands up and chuckled, "Don't you even try asking me to not protect you. It's literally my job as a witch." She said making him sigh. "Argent thinks that they could just come out at night."

"Since this is our first experience with demonic ninjas, we're thinking we should play it safe." Ethan said and Aiden nodded, "All day." He said. "And all night." Scott sighed making Nova chuckle.

They all walked inside and over to Scott's locker, "Okay, one thing first. I need to talk to Stiles and let him know everything that happened last night. Without you." He said making Aiden scoff, "No."

"Yes. And I don't want you listening in. No wolf-hearing." Scott said while Nova just quietly snickered, "How would you even know?" Aiden asked.

"I'm a True Alpha. You have no idea what I can do." Scott said before closing his locker and turning to Nova, "Can you watch them?" He asked making the twins frown and Nova laugh. "Aye aye captain." She said, giving him a two finger salute before grabbing the twins by their backpack straps and walking in the opposite direction.

"Have you made a decision yet? About letting us be your Companions?" Ethan asked as they stopped at Nova's locker. She sighed, opening her locker, glancing over at them. "I hope you guys realize that this isn't a simple yes or no decision. For starters you guys have to show me I can trust to be able to be able to even have the bond for a Companion. And since you would be newly Companions, I would be able to know what you're feeling and feel when something is wrong." She explained.

"You'll feel our pain?" Aiden asked and she shook her head, "No, if you were to get hurt, it would feel like a slight headache and a numbness right here." She said rubbing her chest where her heart is. "And if you were to die, it would feel like how an Alpha feels with their Beta dies. This a commitment thing that's formed on a bond. It takes time. But, if I do accept you a Companions, you'll feel it. There's no ritual to perform. I just have to accept you." She said them started walking. They looked at each other briefly before following her.