Ch. 43 - LETHARIA VULPINA

Nova's outfit(s)

Chapter Forty-Three🦊 Letharia Vulpina 🦊

Chapter Forty-Three
🦊 Letharia Vulpina 🦊

Nova, Derek and Scott come running into the parking lot only for Derek throw his arms out in front of them making them stop. Looking down, there was a giant puddle of water and the broken wire sat in the middle of it. Basically creating a giant puddle of electrified death.

They looked back up to see Kira standing in the water, unfazed and grab the wire. They watch in shock and amazement as Kira covered the end of the wire with her fist, all the lights around them flickers as she absorbed the electricity. She opened her eyes, looking over at them with glowing orange eyes making Nova let out an impressed breathy chuckle.

When she dropped the wire, that's when Derek and Nova noticed Isaac lying in the puddle making them instantly ran over to them, "Isaac?" Nova said as Derek grabbed him and listen for a second before looking at her alarmed. "He's not breathing... Scott, he's not breathing!"

🦊

"Hey, can we talk to you real quick?" Aiden said as he and Ethan ran up to Nova. She nodded and they walked into a near by empty class room before turning to her. "Last night, we were falling asleep but then there was a burst of energy. But it wasn't like in the room, it was like inside us." Ethan explained and Nova nodded and chuckled.

"I said you'd feel it when I accept you." She said making their eyes widen. "You accepted us?" Aiden asked, surprised. "You've been all of us a lot lately. You deserve it." She said and they smiled at you.

"Thank you. Seriously thank you." Ethan said and she smiled and shrugged, "It's no problem." She said then squinted her eyes in thought for a second. "Does this mean you two are basically my bitches now?" She joked making them roll their eyes.

🦊

"There's a card on my desk for Isaac Lahey, and every one of you losers is not only going to sign it, you're gonna write a personal message so profound and deep, it's gonna bring a tear to Coach's eye! Who's first? Ah, Danny! That's how you do it, buddy! Keep it PG."