Ch. 14 - SHAPE SHIFTED

Nova's outfit

Chapter Fourteen 🦎 Shape Shifted 🦎

Chapter Fourteen
🦎 Shape Shifted 🦎

Scott and Nova follows Stiles into the locker room for early morning lacrosse practice. At this point the team was use to Nova being in there.
"I'm serious. It's not like the last
full moon. I don't feel the same."

"Does that include the urge to maim and kill people? Like me?" Stiles asked and Scott rolled his eyes and nodded, "I swear I don't have an urge to maim and kill you."

"You know, you say that now and then the moon goes up and out come the fangs and the claws and there's howling and screaming and running and it's all just way too stressful. So, yeah. Still locking you up." Stiles rambled. "Fine. But I do think I'm more in control now. Especially since things are good with Allison."

"We're well aware of how good things are with Allison." Nova said, and Scott smiled, "They're really good."

"I know."

"I mean like really-"

"We get it. Now shut the hell up before I have an urge to maim and kill myself and you." Nova said dramatically making Scott roll his eyes before turning to Stiles. "Well, do you have something better than a pair of handcuffs this time?"

"Much better."

Stiles opens his locker. But before he can reach in, heavy-duty chains begin falling out. Everyone in the locker room turns at the metallic clattering. Scott and Stiles look down at the growing pile on the floor while Nova covered her mouth to quiet her laugh.

Coach steps next to Stiles to watch the chains continue tumbling out. Pile rising higher and higher, until finally, the last link clatters down. It was silent for a moment before coach spoke, "Part of me wants to ask. The other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I can imagine. So I'm going to walk away now."

"Thats good. That's a wise choice coach."

As the locker room goes back to normal, Stiles and Scott kneel to pick up the chains. But Scott pauses, drawing a sharp breath. His eyes flare briefly with a yellow glow. Sound dissipates as he scans the faces in the locker room, Jackson, Danny, everyone. "You okay? Scotty?" Nova asked, crouching down.

"There's another. In here. Right now."

"Another what?"

"Another werewolf." Scott said and then looked at Nova, "Did Derek tell you if he bit anyone recently?" He asked and she shook her head. "No, not yet a least."

At the benches with the rest of the team preparing for practice, Scott whispers to Stiles and Nova. "It was kind of like a scent. But I couldn't tell who." He said and Nova nodded, "All werewolves have a certain smell to their scent."