Ch. 22 - FURY

Nova's outfit

Chapter Twenty-two 🦎 Fury 🦎

Chapter Twenty-two
🦎 Fury 🦎

With Nova, Stiles and Scott peering over his shoulder, Stilinski clicks through security footage of the hospital on his screen. "I don't know, guys. Look at this. There was a six car pile-up that night. The hospital was jammed." Stilinski said.

"Just keep going. He'd have to pass one of the cameras on that floor to get to Jessica. He's got to be on the footage somewhere-"

"Hold on, stop. Did you see that? Scroll back." Scott says and Stilinski moves the footage back and then pauses on the image of a young man. walking down the corridor. "That's him. That's Matt." Stiles says pointing at the screen. "All I see is the back of someone's head."

"Matt's head. I sit behind him in History. He has a very distinct cranium."

"Are you crazy?" Stilinski asks looking at his son.

"Fine, then look at his jacket. How many people wear black leather jackets?"

Stilinski and Scott both turn to look at Nova who looked at Stiles with pursed lips and squinted eyes, "Stiles." She said making hum and look up at her, realizing she was wearing a leather jacket. "Well- I- I mean out of all of us y-you would probably be the one to murder someone." He stuttered, scratching the back of his head as she raised her eyebrows at him.

"I'm considering it."

"Can you scroll forward? There has to be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras, right?" Scott asked, and Stilinski keeps the footage going.

"Stop, stop, stop! There he is
again."

"You mean there's the back of his
head again."

"But look. He's talking to someone." Stiles says and Scott leans in for a clearer view. "He's talking to my mom."

🦎

After calling his mom, she was able to confirm that it was in fact Matt in the recordings. "We have shoe prints alongside the tire tracks at the trailer site."

"If they match that puts Matt at the scene of three murders. The trailer, the hospital and the rave." Stiles says and Stilinski looks up from his computer screen. "Actually, four. A credit card receipt for an oil change was signed by Matt at the garage where the mechanic was killed."

"When?"

"A few hours before you got there."