Ch. 12 - CODE BREAKER

Nova's outfit

Chapter Twelve 🐺 Code Breaker 🐺

Chapter Twelve
🐺 Code Breaker 🐺

"What are you doing?" Derek asked as Nova started to jump in the wood chair, "I'm breaking out." She said and managed to tip the chair forward enough fully plant her feet on the ground. "Do you even know what you're doing?" He asked and she chuckled and looked up at him, "Of course I do."

She said before slamming back down onto the back legs, "You're gonna hurt yourself." Derek said, trying to get her to stop. "Probably but it better then sitting around waiting for a couple teenagers, who mind you are at a dance right now, to come save us." She said after slamming onto the back legs again, smiling when she heard the wood crack. "Plus, I need to cut myself later to push the mistletoe out of my system."

"Watching you get punched was more than enough. You don't need to hurt yourself any more." Derek said and Nova looked at him with a wide smile, "You think those punches hurt? God, Stiles probably punches harder then that dude." She said and he sighed and shook his head, "Look Der, we can't just wait around for someone to come get us. I have the best chance at getting free. They should have put me in a metal chair." She said and slammed on the beck legs again.

They collapsed underneath her, sending her falling backwards. The impact of the, probably old wood chair hitting concrete made the bottom of the backrest break off of the seat. Groaning for a moment, as she had fallen into her arms she twisted around and got the rope around her wrist untie.

"Huzzah!"

She sat up and started to untie her legs as a distant roar sounded. Making both Derek and Nova look up, "You might want to cover your ears." Derek said and Nova did so. Once she did Derek looked back up, fully transformed before letting out a loud roar.

Nova sat there on the ground, fully out of her restraints before, "You know Peter probably heard that right?" She said before standing up and walking over to Derek, "Hi." She smiled brightly and he chuckled. "You're insane, you know that right?" He said and she chuckled while grabbing out a bobby pin and paper clip from her bag.

She walked up to Derek and picked the lock on one of his restraints and went to do the other but Derek gently cupped the side of her face, pulling her forward and connecting their lips.

"What was that for?" Nova asked after they pulled apart, pressing their foreheads together. "For being you." He said, looking into her eyes, his eyes full of adoration as he looked at the girl he cared deeply for. She smiled softly at him before going to unlock the other chain when he stopped her.

"Wait wait wait. Someone's coming. Hide." He said making her eyes widen before running over and hiding behind a shelf. "Ready to have a little more fun?" Marcus asked walking into the room. Nova looked around before spotting a metal pipe on the ground, slowly going over and grabbing it before walking to the other end of the shelf.