Ch. 52 - THE BENEFACTOR

Nova's outfit(s)

Chapter Fifty-Two💰 The Benefactor 💰

Chapter Fifty-Two
💰 The Benefactor 💰

"Hey, let's get everyone off the roof. And see if you can stall the M.E. for five minutes. I've got an expert of my own coming to take a look." Stilinski said making Parrish raise his eyebrows, "You have an expert on teenage cannibals?"

"Five minutes, Parrish."

Once Parrish and everyone else walked away Stilinski turned to Derek and Nova, "Uh, I guess you've been there long enough to hear we need to be quick about this. Scott said he called himself a Wendigo?" Stilinski said and Nova nodded and looked up from where she was crouched down next to Sean's body, "Wendigos are Cannibalistic shapeshifters. But, I haven't heard of them in Beacon Hills for a long time. Must have been well-hidden."

"How many people did Scott say were up here?" Derek asked as Nova stood up, "Just Sean and the axe-murderer, who apparently has no mouth. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" Stilinski asked while Derek looked around. "There was someone else... Someone young, and male."

"You can smell his fear?"

"And his blood." Derek said and Nova's phone dinged. She pulled it out looking down at it before sighing, "And that would be your son asking me to come over to Scott's house. Call me if you figure something out."

💰

Ripping the shower curtain open Nova looked down making her eyes widen and her jaw drop. There laied Liam Dunbar wrapped in duct tape in the bath tub. "Scott McCall!" Nova said in a scolding tone, spinning around to face Scott and Stiles. Scott flinched back slightly like a little kid getting yelled at by his mother while Stiles cringed looking like a kid watching his friend get yelled at. "Other room now!" Nova demanded, grabbing the two teenage boys by the ear, dragging them into Scott's room.

"So let me get this straight. Sean took Liam up to the roof and ended up pushing him off and you had to bite Liam to save him?" Nova asked, pacing back and forth in front of the boys as they nodded. "And instead of sitting him down and explaining everything to him, you kidnapped him and duck taped him and put him in the bath tub?!?" She asked and Scott wanted nothing but to shrink down and disappeared as she scolded him.