61

Everything's a blur. Well, not everything but some things are. You and Yuna have been dancing for what feels like hours and hours, until your surroundings were spinning a bit too much and you couldn't anymore.

At the moment, you've plopped down on the black leather seat of a booth, Yuna on the other side, and your eyes focus mindlessly on people still on the dance floor.

You start to feel tired after a while, but you're not exactly sure how long you're sitting there. A deep exhale leaves your lips as you rest your head on the table, your hair surely going everywhere.

It's easy to say that you're a bit more drunk than you've been in a very long time.

A hand starts to rub your shoulder, but you hardly notice until a voice also calls your name. Tiredly, you lift your head, a smile immediately pulling on your lips when you're faced with your favorite pair of brown eyes.

"Gguk?"

He hums, hands fixing your hair and tucking it behind your ear.

"What... you doing here?" you ask, and to no surprise at all, it comes out... a bit slurred.

"Yuna called me," he smirks, nodding his head toward your friend who holds her phone to her ear, also looking tired as hell. Maybe a little less than you, though. "Yoongi's on his way for her."

"And you came for me?" you can't help the adoring pout from forming.

Jeongguk laughs, grasping your arm. "Of course. Now, can you walk outside by yourself? I'd carry you but people might think I'm kidnapping you."

You nod, letting him help you out of the booth, and with his support, you're able to walk. After hearing Jeongguk greet Yoongi, you turn to wave goodbye to Yuna–you know you'll be texting in the morning anyway–and allow Jeongguk to lead the way.

He walks slowly, and you hold onto his arm maybe a little too tight. When you catch a whiff of him and are reminded how incredibly good he always smells, you can't resist leaning your head against his arm too, sneakily sniffing him.

He's dressed in a basic black sweater and jeans on the baggier side, and he looks so good. As you follow him through the crowded bar, you close your eyes, imagining... him.

He's yours, and he's perfect, and he's kind, and he's lovely.

And he's hot. Stupidly fucking sexy.

Before you know it, you're sitting in the passenger seat of Jeongguk's car, and he's leaned over you to fasten your seatbelt. Which you won't deny is kinda cute of him. But it also leaves you once again enveloped in his masculine scent, and you think your heart might somersault out of your chest.

"There," he steps back, smiling down at you happily in the most devastating way that makes the corners of his eyes crinkle. God damn him for having such a hold on your heart.

Unknowing of your thoughts, he closes the door and rounds the car to get inside on the driver's side.

You watch his hands as he starts the engine, and you let out the biggest breath you think you've ever taken. Jeongguk glances at you briefly with a curious look.

"I'm so happy I found you again," you slur, feeling almost like you're about to cry.

Jeongguk just chuckles, filled with fondness. "Technically, wasn't it me who found you again?"

"What?"

"Yeah? I approached you, so technically, I found you."

You narrow your eyes, choosing to look out the window, "Don't make me take it back."