Chapter 22

I am going to be adding soundtracks to all of my chapters from now on.

Jessie's POV

When I woke up I felt completely refreshed. Matt and Libbie were passed out on the couch and Cameron was still sound asleep. I climbed out of bed and pulled a blanket over Libbie and quietly made my way down stairs. Nash was already down there he had made breakfast for Skylynn, Hayes, and himself and they were sitting on the beanbags, watching the Lilo and Stitch movie. I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat down next to Skylynn. She waved to me, "Hi, I'm Skylynn, whats your name?" I giggled softly, "I'm Jessie, a friend of your brothers." She smiled nodding her head, "Nashy or Hayes?"

"Nash." I replied, smiling at what she had called him.

I proceeded to eat my cereal and watch the movie with them. Skylynn was climbing on Hayes and Nash, then she would come ask me questions like, "Why is there a bump on your tummy? Are you dating Cammy? Who's the other lady upstairs?" I answered her questions trying not to get into too much detail.

Cameron finally came down stairs, "Hey babe," I said as he sat down next to me. "Hey." He was talking sleepily and his voice was all sexy, his arm was around my shoulders and I rested my head on his shoulder. I smiled as I looked up at him. "How's my little star doing?" He rubbed his hand on my stomach and I felt the baby move slightly. "He is doing great, When should we start talking about names?"

"Whenever you want to." He smiled. I heard Libbie and Matt walking around upstairs so they should be coming down soon. I hadn't really thought of names, before now, I should probably start thinking about it because now that I mentioned it Cam won't stop bugging me until we choose. I know him. At least he isn't pushing it right now, the baby is growing fast and he is taking up all of my energy. I am already tired just watching TV with them.

They are the only family I have left, my dad is in prison, my mom is dead, and Libbie is the only blood family member that I have left. Cameron, Nash, and Matt are the only one's who haven't left me. Cameron and I have our anniversary coming in a couple days and I have something big planned. Its been 2 whole years. I want to do something really extravagant and unique. I am going to keep him up all night and we are going to watch movies, eat popcorn, and drink hot coco. Its not very big, but its been a while since the two of us have spent any time together.

Cameron has been spending a lot of time in the studio, recording new music and he hasn't had time to be home. The baby is coming in a few months and I wanted to be with him before I got really big. I was pretty sad when I couldn't fit into my jeans and some of my shirts, but I guess sweatpants and baggy t-shirts are my thing for awhile.

We finished watching the Lilo and Stitch movie and Skylynn got up and ran into Nash's arms. She asked him if she could go swimming in our pool. I decided to take her my red and white striped bikini still fit. I went upstairs and changed into it while Libbie changed into her bikini. The both of us came downstairs and Skylynn was in her swim suit. We grabbed towels out of the closet and I turned to open the glass door to our pool. I stuck my toes in and shivered a little. I decided only to sit on the edge of the pool and stick my legs in. Skylynn and Libbie splashed in the pool and I smiled as I got hit with some of the water. They swam for almost 3 hours and by the time it was 4:00 Skylynn still wasn't worn out.
She climbed out of the pool and I wrapped a towel around her and she shivered. The air was warm and there was a slight cool breeze. After we were mostly dry we walked back into the house, I looked at Hayes, "what does it take to calm her down?" He just shrugged his shoulders and continued to play his game with Nash, Cameron, and Matt. I walked upstairs and saw that my phone had 4 new messages all from my old friend Bella.

I typed in my password and opened the messages. Bella was coming to California!!!!!