Chapter 1

Jessie's P.O.V

I woke up early on Saturday morning and checked my phone. My best friend Casie loaded my phone up with messages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( C= Casie) (J= Jessie)

Texts from Casie.

C: Call me. 4:32 A.M.

C: CALL ME ASAP!!!!! 4:45 A.M.

C: JESSIEEE!!!!! 5:30 A.M

C: Answer your Godamn phone Jess!

6:00 A.M.

C: GRRRRRRRRR. 7:00 A.M.

C: Dude just call me. 8:00 A.M

J: What do you want????? 8:30 A.M

C: I'm coming over. 8:45 A.M.

J: Ok. 8:46 A.M

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 10 minutes later ]

I was still in my pajamas. I sat my living room and watched Cameron Dallas Vines. They are so funny.

I heard a knock at the front door. I sprinted so that Casie wouldn't knock again and wake up my older sister Lizzie and my Mom.

I opened the door and Casie wouldn't stop jumping.

"God, Casie calm down", I said.

"I can't", she replied, "You know how I couldn't stop texting you last night?"

"Yea", I said.

"Well, so I couldn't sleep so I was listening to Hot 101.5 and they were having a contest", she explained.

"What kind of contest?" I asked.

"3 VIP tickets to MagCon in California with plane tickets and hotels paid for!" she replied.

"Soo," I said.

"They said the 10th caller would get the tickets, so I thought that maybe I should try for them," she explained.

"And??" I asked.

"Well lets just say the nine people before me didn't get them", she said sarcastically.

That's when I freaked. I did care if my family was asleep or not. I screamed at the top of my lungs,

"YOU GOT 3 VIP TICKETS TO MAGCON IN CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!"

"Yes!!!!" she answered, "and I wanted to know if you and Libbie (my sis ) wanted to come with me? My mom already said I could go."

"YES, YES ,AND TRIPLE YES!!!" I answered.

Libbie and my mom walked out of their rooms sleepyeyed.

"What's with all the screaming?" my mom asked.

" Mom, Casie just invited me and Libbie to go to MagCon in California with her, plane and hotel already paid for." I told her.

Libbie started screaming too because she knew she was going to see her favorite Viner, Matthew Espinosa, there.

"Yea you guys can go", my mom said.

"YESSS!!!!!!" Libbie, Casie, and I all screamed at the same time.

"Just as long as you guys stop screaming", my mom said turning to go back to bed.

The three of us went to my room and talked.

"When do we leave?" Lizzie asked.

"On Saturday", Casie answered.

Today was Thursday.

2 days.

"I should probably go home and start packing", said Casie.

"Yea, we need to pack too", I said.

"I don't know who I would have asked if you guys said no" Casie said giggling.

"Bye, Casie", Libbie said.

"Bye".

As soon as we heard the front door close me and Libbie grabbed pillows and screamed into them. Then we got up and started shoving clothes into our suitcases.

I can't believe this is really happening. Just think what would have happened if I hadn't had looked at her text messages or answered the door. Just a half hour ago I was sitting in the living room watching Cameron Dallas on my phone. Now I am going to meet him!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE:

So what did you guys think of the first Chapter? I hoped you liked it. Comment if you want more.

Also I need a girl to date Nash in future Chapters. Comment if you want to be her.

I need Just your name.

Also can we please try to get to 50 reads. Thanks.

I love you my Chicken Nuggets ( if your wondering I call my fans that because that's close to what Dylan O'brien calls his fans and I love Dylan Obrien)

~ Nikki