Chapter 17

Jessie's P.O.V

Cameron surprised me by moving us into the biggest room they had in our hotel last night. I was in the kitchen making breakfast for Libbie, Matt, Cam, and I when Cameron came out of his room. "Morning beautiful," he said and sat down in front of the TV, "Hey, Jess, Nash, Matt, and I found a place in LA it's really nice, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and we are going to make an offer later today," Cameron told me.

"Darn," I replied sarcastically," I guess Libbie and I can't live with you guys." I put on a fake sad face. Cameron came up and hugged me from behind. "Nope, the rooms are extra big with HUGE walk-in closets, so you and I are sharing a room," he replied. I leaned my head back and kissed him on the cheek.

"I am looking forward to it, when do we move?" I asked the two of us snuggled up on the couch and Cam told me that we are moving in 2 days. I forgot that I had eggs on the stove and the smoke alarm went off and I looked at the kitchen and the pan was on fire. I ran up and grabbed 5 cups of water and threw them on the fire, but it wouldn't go out. Cameron grabbed the fire extiguisher from the closet behind me and he put out the fire.

Since I burned the food that we were going to eat, we went to The Waffle House instead.

(MOVING DAY!!!)

Cameron's P.O.V

Today was the day that we were moving into our new house and I was so excited to be able to live with Jessie and Libbie, and Matt and Nash. Taylor and Dillon helped Jessie while Matt and I helped Libbie. Nash did everything on his own because he was still really depressed about having to break up with Casie. It took us about an hour to get to our new place, when we got there Jessie got out of the truck and her face lit up. She was so excited to be living here.

"Its Beautiful," she yelled. This was the first time she had seen the house because she wanted it to be a surprise. She ran inside and there was already tons of furniture inside because we moved alot of it yesterday. Libbie ran upstairs hand in hand with Matt and we could hear the two of them laughing and falling on the bed from down stairs. Jessie and I went back outside to the moving truck and started to unload our stuff and bring it inside. Pool toys, TV's, Dressers, Chairs, a table, the list goes on and on. It took us about a half hour to get all of our stuff inside and the weather in Calfornia was so freaking hot. Jessie and I were driping sweat by the time we were done. The two of us went up stairs and started to unpack our clothes. We were sharing the closet so she took the left side and I took the right and the island in the middle had shoe racks on the side so we shared that too.

"I'm going to take a shower," Jessie said going in to the bathroom.

"Can I join?" I joked. "Haha," she replied. I heard the shower turn on and all I heard was thumping next door I knew it was Libbie and Matt, "KEEP IT DOWN YOU TWO!" I yelled. I heard laughing coming from the next room and from Jessie in the shower. I continued to unpack my clothes.

(Later that night)

Taylor, Dillon, Carter, and Aaron threw the five of us a house warming party. I didn't really know what to wear, Taylor and everyone else was dressed fancy so I wore a gray suit. Jessie came down stairs in short and a T-shirt. When she saw everyone dressed fancy she ran back upstairs and when she came back down all eyes were on her.

It was like a movie she had on a short mint green dress with sparkly black heals. I walked up to her and said, "you look beautiful, just like always." We went into the kitchen and grabbed a beer, then we went and danced, and then we drank more. By midnight, Jessie was so drunk she could barely stand up. I sat her down on the couch and went to go find Taylor. I told him to get everyone else out so that we could go to bed. He did.

After everyone was gone I brought Jess up stairs and layed her on the bed. I went to go change out of my suit when I heard her mumble, "Do what you want to, to me Cameron." She obviously wanted me to have sex with her. But she was drunk and didn't know what she was saying so, I just left her alone I went down stairs to get the two of us some water because I needed to sober up a little myself. When I got back upstairs Jessie had changed into a pair of my sweatpants and a T-shirt just like when we stayed the night together. I took off my shirt and crawled into bed, she snuggled up to me and I hugged her. I would get to do this every night now. I love her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE

SCHOOL HAS BEEN TICKING ME OFF I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.

THANKS SO MUCH YOU GUYS FOR 400 READS. CAN WE GET TO 500?

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME.

Live young wild and free my chicken nuggets!

~Nikki