Chapter 9

Jessie's P.O.V

So after Cameron and I got back from the hospital we invited all of the guys over to have kind of a Celebration that I'm okay from the hospital.

There we sat in a circle and we decided to play Confessions, this is basically what went down.

"So Jessie," Dillon said, "Do you still have your v-card?"

I looked at Cameron, he winked, but I don't think anyone noticed.

"Yes," I lied.

"I could change that," Carter said, that made the other guys laugh and Cameron gave him a dirty look.

"Really,dude, really?" Cameron said in an angry tone.

"Chill, man I'm joking," Carter replied.

"CATAHH DONT DO DAT," Matt joked.

"Ok, Jessie your turn," Taylor said getting everyone back on track.

"Shawn, name the four most important people in you life?" I asked him.

"Oh that's easy," he said confidently, "My mom, My dad, My little sister and Delilah."(a character from my friends fan fiction). I heard Awwwws scatter from all around the room and looked at some confused faces.

"I don't have a question," Shawn said.

"Ok who ever wants to go can go," Libbie said.

"Ok, I'll go," Aaron said, "ummm Jessie where are your mom and dad?"

*Flashback to Libbies and my childhood*

So when I was seven and Libbie was 2 my dad started to verbally abuse my mom and me and Libbie. He called us worthless and told us we would never become anything in life.

Then by the time I was 10 and Libbie was 5 my dad was getting drunk every night and physically abusing my mom and me. He tried to hurt Libbie, but every time I would push him away from her and he would hit me instead. I never let him hurt her. I have always been very protective of my sister, because she's my sister, it's not a love-hate relationship.

Finally when I turned 16 my grandma found out what was happening and had my grandpa chase him out of the house with a shotgun. My mom made me and my sister go to counseling, but we didn't like it. So after some counseling, the 3 of us were living a normal life in Jacksonville, Florida.

*end of Flashback*

"Umm," I said, "my mom is in Florida and my da-." I started choking up. A tear rolled down my face and I looked over at Libbie and she nodded. "I don't know where my dad is," I said as I got up and ran out of the room.

Cameron's POV

"I don't know where my dad is," Jessie said, just as she got up and ran out of the room. Obviously I followed her.

I found her out on the balcony in her hotel room, she left the door open for me. I walked in. She turned around and ran into my arms, tears streaming down her face. We laid down on the bed and she kissed me.

"I need to tell you something," she said.

She told me all about her dad and my sweatshirt was soaked with tears from both of us by the time she was done with the story. I just let her talk because I knew she needed to talk to someone.

"I really needed to let this all out I have never told anyone before," she said.

After we kissed for a while she fell asleep in my arms and I then I fell asleep on her head. "I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," she replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE

This was a hard chapter to write and I almost cried reading over looking for spell checks.

I love you guys so much... thank you guys so much for the reads. Please let's get to 100 by July 26 when my new book comes out.

Live young wild and free my chicken nuggets!

~ Nikki