Chapter 13

Jessie's P.O.V

I set down my razor and I walked out into the room, no one was there. So I went down stairs and I got in my car and drove to the fountain in the middle of the square, and I just sat there. And cried, and cried. People walked by and gave me dirty looks and I just looked up at them and then looked back down. Some people just don't understand my pain. After I calmed down a little I took out my phone and some of the people that had walked past me by the fountain had taken pictures of me an uploaded them on Twitter. Most of the comments said, "Slut, Attention Whore, Hoe, THOT, Kill yourself, Cameron is Stupid for loving you." And after seeing those comments I cried some more, I went and got into my car and just drove and i didnt stop. The tears were welling up in my eyes to where I couldn't see, but I just kept driving.

A deer ran out in front of my car and I swerved, but I got back on the road and then my phone rung it was a text from Cameron, I was trying to text him back and a car came from the other side of the road and I swerved around him. But, this time I wasn't so lucky. I swerved to far and ran off the road and hit a tree. The last thing I remeber was my head hitting the stearing wheel and I was able to dial 911 and tell them where I was. Then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{The next morning}

When I woke up in the hospital the next morning Dillon, Taylor, Cameron, Matt, Libbie, Nash, and Casie were sitting around my bed all on their phones. Taylor was showing Dillon a Vine, and Cameron was on Instagram, Libbie was on Wattpad reading a Fan Fic of her and Matt, and Casie and Nash were nuzzleing each other on the couch. Cameron was in the chair closest to my bed holding my hand. I squeezed it.

"Guys, shes's awake," he said.

Dillon was the second one to be right by me. Then Matt, Libbie, Casie, and then Taylor and Nash.

"Can you guys just take me home?" I asked. The doctor came in.

"Ms. Corans you have a concussion and a broken tibia in your arm, but you can go home." he said.

"Thanks Doc."

Everyone went outside and I got changed then they all came back in to help me pack up my stuff. Cam said, " Jessie whos going to drive you home?"

"I thought you were," I responded.

"I can't," he said, " I have to go work some stuff out with Bart."

"Oh, Well whos going to take me home?" I asked confused. All of them in the room had an excuse for why they couldn't take me except Dillon. He is so nice.

"I'll take her," Dillon volunteered.

"Thanks," I said.

We drove out of the hospital and he took me back to the hotel. We just sat there and watched Netflix all day. I guess he had the same guilty pleasure as me. Doctor shows. We watched House M.D all day and then I just finally decided to fall asleep. Right before I fell asleep I felt Dillon wrap the blankets around me so I wouldn't be cold and he bent down and kissed me on the cheek. I guess he thought I was a deep sleeper. I knew right then that he liked me, he didn't even have to tell me, I just knew.

When I woke up Dillon was lying in the bed next to mine and he was laying like a starfish. I took a pic of him for snapchat and I made him look like Patrick Star from SpongeBob. I knew he would be mad later.

Cameron finally came back from his meeting with Bart and I hugged him.

"How did Dillon treat you?" he asked with a worried look on his face.

"I'm fine Cam don't worry about me," I replied kissing him on the cheek.

"I will always worry about you, you are the love of my life, and after those two things happened I am going to make sure you are safe," he replied.

"Thank you," I replied. Squeezing him in our hug.

I didn't want to let him go, but I had to. When Dillon woke up he grabbed his phone off the table and left. Leaving Cam and me alone. Cam saw what Dillon and I had been watching, but he didn't even bother asking.

Were we growing apart?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE

Thanks so much you guys for the 153. reads can we please get to 200? Also sorry for the short chapter.

I love you guys so much and I would appreciate it if you would go check out my new story. It's called "Is there a second part to our life?" It's a Kian Lawley fan Fic. Let me know if you guys like it.

Go follow my Instagram o2l_and_camdallasxx

Live young wild and free my chicken nuggets!

~Nikki