Chapter 7

Jessie's P.O.V

The next morning when we woke up i checked my phone. My lock screen read:

1038 Twitter Notifications

And

2498 Instagram Notifications

I wondered if this was how it was going to be all the time. I got out of bed and went to brush my teeth and brush my hair. After I finished that I was looking down at my make up bag when Cameron came right up behind me and spun me around and kissed me. I knew he wasn't ready to leave that hotel room just yet. I said "If you want to do this now at least let me lock the doors and put out the Do Not Disturb sign, that will tell housekeeping to take a hint." After I fixed the door he threw me back down on the bed and kissed me, he was just about to take off his shirt when we heard a knock on the door.

"It's Libbie," we heard a voice say from outside. Cameron ran to the bathroom to fix himself and I ran to the door. "Whats with the do not disturb signs? and I see you and Cam shared a bed last night," she said staring at the one unmade bed in the room. "We didn't want to get disturbed by housekeeping while we were sleeping," I replied.

Cameron came out of the bathroom and he looked like he just got out of the shower. "Hey Libbie," Cam said as he walked out with nothing but a towel on. "Hey, umm, I'm going to leave you two alone," she said leaving. I finished getting dressed and we went down stairs and ate the hotel breakfast with the rest of the group. We surprisingly didn't get attacked by paparazzi, but a few fan girls asked if they could get a picture with Cameron, Nash, and Matt. And us 3 girls got dirty looks from them and the guys told us to ignore them and we knew that they were happy and that's what we wanted. Happy guy, Happy life. Right??

We talked to the rest of the group and we decided that each of the couples were going to go different places in different cars and then tonight we were going to meet up at OutBack Steak house. Cam and I called the beach and the limo. Libbie and Matt got the Camaro and the Movies. And Nash and Casie got the Library and our Volkswagen Bug.

Cam and I sat in the back of our limo and we mad out almost all the way there. We put up our screen so the driver couldn't see. He started to lay down and take off his shirt, but I told him not here not now. I could tell he was getting tired of waiting.

When we got to the beach we want to the bathrooms to change into our bathing suits. As I was changing I felt a sharp pain behind my kidneys. It wasn't that bad so I just blew it off. Cam came out of the bathroom and he was being surrounded by all these sluts. But he wasn't letting them get too close. I smiled and walked up to him. He pushed the girls off and held my hand as we went back to the limo to get our beach stuff and we set up our tent. I sent my phone under my towel so no one would see it. As I was putting up our umbrella Cam came up behind me and picked me up and ran threw me into the water and then ran in to get me. We splashed around in the water and avoided all the crazed fan girls. We even rented Jet skis and swam with dolphins. Then Cam decided to have a short meet and greet with his fans and I went to tan. I thought since I wasn't really busy I would check some of those Twitter Notifications.

Most of them said:

@JessieCorans I happy for you and Cameron. Congratulations!!!

But there was one that really stuck out to me it said:

From @alanamarie

@JessieCorans you are so pretty and I hope you and Cam have the best relationship EVER! He could never find anyone better than you.

I wrote back:

@alanamarie you are really pretty too and thanks for your good wishes. But, there are plenty of better girls than me, like you. ❤❤

Then there was the hate:

@JessieCorans you ugly ass skank hoe bitch Cam could so do way better than you.

@JessieCorans you don't deserve Cameron you whore.

I thought of what people used to say back in 10th grade and how my razor used to be my best friend. But, those thought got erased from my mind when a girl came up to Cameron and asked if the 3 of us could get a picture I obviously said yes. "Wait a second are you @alanamarie from twitter you look like her???" I asked. She started freaking out "Yes I am did you get my tweet?" I told her yes and how I tweeted her back and followed her back. And then Cam and I gave her our numbers and told her not to give them to anyone. she said she wouldn't and then she gave me her number. I would call her later.

The pain was getting worse.

Cameron's P.O.V

We left the beach and then we all took the limo to OutBack for dinner. We were about to walk in when Jessie collapsed to the ground screaming in pain, I knew she needed a hospital. I picked her up and ran back to the limo making sure not to move her to much in my arms so she wouldn't hurt. Of fucking course. The limos out of gas. Matt tried to call down a taxi but I stopped him because that would take to long. The nearest hospital was 15 blocks away so I started running the rest of them yelled for me to stop but I ignored them Jessie is the love of my life I am not letting anything happen to her.

When I finally got to the Emergency Room the doctors diagnosed her with a really bad case of appendicitis. They send she needed surgery now. I went to go sit down and the last thing I saw before I fell asleep was them pulling her on a gurney into the operating room to have her appendix removed.

I love her so much I don't want anything to ever happen to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE

Sorry guys it was kind of a boring chapter and plus a cliff hanger in the end.

I am going to do a Taylor Caniff story coming soon.

Live young wild and free my chicken nuggets ❤❤❤

~Nikki