Chapter 6

Libbie's P.O.V

When the 3 of us woke up the next morning before the meet and greet we decided to meet up with the boys and go to breakfast. Matt and I were up all night last night texting each other, so both of us were really tired, but we did our best to hide it. We knew that today was the day that we had to tell the rest of the group about our relationship, but we didn't now how. So there we were, sitting at a table at IHop, and me being the big mouth that I am blurted out, "Matt and I have something to tell you guys."

"What??" Cameron and Jessie asked at the same time.

"Umm, Libbie and I are together", Matt answered.

Jessie's P.O.V

Silence fell around the table. No one really knew how to respond to that. I automatically wondered if this was what it would be like when Cam and I announced us being together. Casie spoke up, "Well congrats to our two lovebirds".

"Thanks Casie", Libbie replied.

Cameron and I got up and both went to the bathroom.

"Jessie, I think we should tell them... about us," he said.

"Yea, your right they are going to get suspicious if we keep going to the bathroom at the same time".

We went back to the table and Cameron said "Since we are sharing secrets, Jessie and I have one of our own, I am dating Jessie Corans the most beautiful girl on earth!"

Cameron's P.O.V

Matt and Nash got up to congratulate me. After we ate, we went back to the hotel and got ready for the Meet and Greet. Jessie and I decided that the two of us were going as a couple.

When we pulled up in our limo the 6 of us piled out of the car and into the forum. The show didn't start until 1:00, that was about 2 hours from now. So we chilled in the back until the rest of the guys came around noon.

Jack and Jack rehearsed, then Taylor and Dillon, then Shawn. By the time we had finished rehearsing it was 12:45.

Casie's P.O.V

15 minutes until show time and Nash had me in the hang out room all by ourselves because everyone else was out on stage. At first it was just talking, but then it was more than that Nash was staring at me with his blazing blue eyes, it felt as though I was just paralyzed, as though he was staring straight into my soul, as though he could see the real me.

He said, "You are just so gorgeous, wont you just be mine?"

I think he was asking me to be his girlfriend and I couldn't help but to say, "yes!"

Jessie's P.O.V

The show had started I was watching from the back as Cameron, Matt, Nash, and the rest of the guys stood on stage having a lot of fun. I wish I could be out there. I watched as Cameron took the mic from Mahogany and said, "OK, I know this might come as a shock to you guys, but in the past few days, I have had the opportunity to spend time with an amazing girl, her name is Jessie Corans, and she is my girlfriend!!!! Come on our Jessie!"

I was takin by surprise, but I ran out there anyway and when I made it to center stage right next to Cameron he kissed me on the cheek. "Jessie Corans everybody!!" he said into the mic before Matt took it from him. I heard cheers emerge from all over the room, but I also spotted some of the girls frowning and giving me dirty looks.

Cameron and I moved to the back of the stage and sat down and he put his arm around me, right then I knew he was a guy who liked to cuddle. Matt introduced Libbie and they sat down too. Mahogany played Lipgloss by Lil Mama and we all couldn't help, but get up and dance. After the song was over Cameron and I watched as Nash to the mic and walked to center stage.

He said, "I, well we, haven't told anyone this yet, not even our friends, so we might as well tell you guys too since they did," as he said this he looked at Cam and Matt and I knew what he was talking about," I am dating a beautiful girl from Florida and her name is Casie Collins!!!!!! Everybody give it up for Casie!!!!" Casie ran out on stage and everyone was cheering, Nash hugged her and then the two of them sat with Matt, Libbie, Cameron, and I. Taylor and Dillon sang Buckwild after that and the Jack and Jack performed. Then the show was over.

We all went to TGI Fridays and ate and then went back to our hotel. Libbie and Casie stayed in Nash, Matt and Cam's room. But Cam stayed with me in our room so the 2 of us could be alone. Even though there were 2 other beds, Cameron and I shared one. Yep, he is definatly a cuddler.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE

I JUST SAW THAY WE GOT to 21 READS CAN WE PLEASE GET TO 40. THANKS SO MUCH.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT #CASH,#MABBIE,or #JAMERON. IM THINKING ABOUT DOING A TAYLOR CANIFF FANFICTION AFTER I FINISH THIS ONE. COMMENT 'PINEAPPLE' IF YOU THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA. ❤❤❤

LOVE YA MY CHICKEN NUGGETS

~Nikki