Chapter 10

Libbie's POV

I know that Jessie told Cameron about our dad and she showed him the scars. Now Matt is going to want to know what happened. What am I going to tell him? I needed to talk to Jessie.

We had all fallen asleep in the guys room last night and I was the first to wake up. I slipped out from under Matt's arm trying not to wake him. I quietly slipped out into the hallway and walked into our room. Jessie and Cameron were still asleep and Cameron's sweatshirt was still wet with something but I couldn't tell what it was. I walked up to the bed the were laying in and I shook Jessie awake and surprisingly didn't wake up Cam.

"What?" she asked sleepily as she sat up.

"We need to talk," I replied.

She got out of bed and we walked out to the end of the hallway.

"What am I going to tell Matt?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she responded.

"About our dad, he's already started looking at me with confused looks." I could see the tears starting to well up in her eyes again. I pulled her into a hug.

"Just tell him the truth," she replied and hugged me tighter, I knew this was a sensitive topic for her.

After she pulled away from our hug we walked back to the hotel room and we took turns showering. After I had showered Jessie got in and I got dressed and went back to the guys hotel room to wake up Matt, Nash, Casie, and the rest of the guys.

Jessie's POV

I got out of the shower and I wrapped a towel around myself and then wrapped up my hair. Cameron was still asleep so i had to be quiet. I laid out my underwear and bra out on the bed and walked up to the closet. I pulled out a casual floral print dress and a pair of black leggings. I hung up the towel on the rack in the bath room and walked back out to where the beds were.

"Nice ass," I heard Cam say I didn't realize he was awake.

"Oh my god," I said startled and grabbed the towel from my hair and wrapped it around me. He got out of bed and came up to me and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in to a kiss. He bit my bottom lip and that made me let out a moan. We kissed for about five minutes, but nothing more because he noticed that my cheeks were still flushed from crying.

"Are you ok, babe?" he asked me.

"I don't know," I replied hugging him.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you, and I feel for you, but nothing like that will ever happen to you again I promise,'' he said squeezing me tighter.

I got dressed and then he got in the shower while I watched Being Human on Netflix. "Damn," I thought to myself," Aiden's hot, but I hate Rebecca."

After Cam came out of the shower. We layed on the bed for about 2 hours doing what we both loved, kissing each other and being lazy.

We finally decided to go to IHop and get something to eat. We ran into Alx James and he ate breakfast with us.

I had: 2 Strawberry Banana pancakes with Strawberry syrup.

Cam had: 4 Blue Berry pancakes with blueberry syrup.

Alx had: 2 eggs over easy with 1 slice of toast, 2 pieces of bacon, and 2 chocolate chip pancakes.

Alx offered to pay the bill and Cameron argued with him, but they finally agreed that next week we would eat together and Cam could get he bill then.

We decided to go bowling and then we went to go see Earth to Echo, it was really good and the little alien in it was SOOO cute.

When we got back to the hotel Cam said he had to the bathroom and I saw Aaron come out of his, Taylor, Dillon, Shawn, and Carter's room, it was a really big room. He approached me and gave me a hug and apologized for last night. I said thanks.

Cam's POV

When I walked out of my hotel room I saw Aaron hugging Jessie and I clenched my knuckles. then I i unclenched them because I knew Jessie wouldn't do that to me. I watched them break the hug and Jessie walk up to me and pull me inside her room.

She grabbed her money and we went down to the office to the vending machines and bought popcorn, m and ms, and so other snacks. When we went back to the room we made the popcorn and turned on WALL-E

We watched the movie and I could tell that Jessie was bored.

Jessie's POV

Cam reached his hand out and turned my head towards him and I ran my fingers through his hair. he pulled me into a kiss and as time went on his kiss became more passionate. He slipped his shirt off revealing his abs. I kissed his neck and I guess it felt good causing him to moan. I got on top of him and ---- skip---

(Next Morning)

I was lying on Cams chest and is arm was wrapped around my waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE

Do you guys think their relationship is escalating too quickly? Comment what you think.

Also thanks for all the reads we are almost to my goal of 100 reads by July 26th. Thank you so much. It means so much to me.

Follow my Instagram @nikkiluvsya and my fanpage @magcon_boyz_792

Follow my twitter : teenwolf_army24

And add me on Kik I answer all questions and if you want to be in the story just tell me. Kik: teenwolf_army24

Live young wild and free my chicken nuggets!

~Nikki