Chapter 20

Sorry for the cliff hanger in the last chapter guys

Jessie's POV

"Geez Cameron calm down you're more nervous than I am and I'm the one having the baby," I said trying to squeeze my hand away from Cameron's because he was holding so tight I was about to loose circulation.

"Well," the doctor said," I am proud to tell you that you are going to be the proud parents of a baby boy. Cameron sighed. I let out a deep breath too.

"Thank you," Cameron and I said as the doctor walked out of the room. It was one last thing I had to worry about. The doctor popped his head back in the room.

"Also your due date is May 28th," he said. I nodded and Cameron kissed me. I grabbed a tissue from the box next to me and wiped the gel off of my stomach. I pulled my shirt down and Cameron and I went up to the reception desk to schedule our next appointment.

"I heard the news, CONGRATULATIONS you two on the baby boy!" Laura, the receptionist said. We scheduled our next appointment on November 14th and left. We went home and found Libbie and Matt sitting on the couch Libbie playing a guitar and Matt next to her playing a keyboard.

"Wow, where did you guys get these from?" Cameron asked.

"The music store, our teacher at college told us if we didn't have a piano or guitar to either buy one or rent one from the school. I was not renting one because they were crappy and out of tune. So after school Libbie and I went to the music store downtown and bought these," Matt replied as he started playing Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men.

"Cool," I said. Libbie started playing the guitar chords and the two of them sounded great together. I went up to mine and Cameron's room and pulled out a long red dress that I was going to be wearing for Halloween. I pulled a short fluffy red dress out of the closet and laid it on the bed. It definitely need some adjustments becausr I was starting to show (me being pregnant and all).
(Halloween Night)
I was putting the finishing touches on my red m and m dress. I had sewn a giant black M in the middle. And pulled the red wig out of the closet and put it on my head. Cameron came into the room wearing  light blue skinny jeans  (which flattered him) and a blue T-shirt that had a big black M on it like my dress. Cameron had his hair sprayed blue, I told him it wasn't necessary, but he did it anyway. We were both gonna spray our hair, but I didn't want to expose the baby to the fumes of the spray, so I went out and bought a red wig.  We went down stairs where Matt and Libbie were dressed as Jack Skellington and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas. We were all going to Dillon and Taylor's annual Halloween Party. Nash, who was still pretty torn up, decided to stay home with Hayes and Skylynn who had come to visit us. 
Nash's POV
Hayes and I were playing ping pong and we just lost out 4th ball over the balcony. Skylynn who was playing on her iPad looked up at me and said, "Nash, where's the girl who you were telling mom about? Is she your girlfriend? I wanna meet her."

Jessie's POV

We had a limo decorated and it came to pick us up about 5 minutes after we were all ready. When we got inside Taylor and Dillon were there waiting for us. It was about a 45 minute ride to the venue.
"So, Jessie we heard about the baby, Congratulations," Taylor said. "Congrats," Dillon said not as cheerfully. I think he still likes me. I got up from where I was sitting next to Cameron and went and sat by Dillon. I gave him a hug and told him it has been a while and that it was good to see him. He congratulated me again.
"Dillon, do you still like me?" I muttered lowly even though no one could hear me over the blaring music. He gave me this look like he had no idea what I was talking about. I looked him in the eyes and asked him again and he slowly nodded his head in response. I gave him another hug and told him that I was with Cameron and that we could still be friends though. He nodded with a disappointed look on his face. I got up and went back to sit by Cameron. Taylor rolled down the window and there were flashes and reporters already yelling before we even got out of the car. A chauffeur opened the door. Taylor got out first with his arms spread and looked back at us and said, "Welcome to Hollywood baby!"

NOTE

Thank you guys for getting this story to almost a thousand reads it means so much to me knowing that someone actually reads my books and likes to read them. Thanks to the people likeBayzeewhohavetoldmehowtheyfeelaboutthisandwhatIneedtochangeaboutmywriting. Ilovewritingitismypassionandthecritiquesandthecriticismisneeded. Sothank you tothosewhohavereachedout.

Liveyoungwildandfreemychickennuggets. Livesimplysootherscansimplylive.
~Nikki