Chapter 18

Libbie's POV 

Taylor's party really wore me out especially with what Matt and I did before ;). Nash has been super depressed with Casie leaving and everything. For him its been tough, I kinda feel bad for him. 

Jessie's POV 

God, I feel like I'm gonna be sick. I didn't know if it was the hangover or what.. I went to K-mart and bought some gummy bears and 3 pregnancy tests, ya know just to be sure.

I came home and went straight into the bathroom. Cameron tried to talk to me, but I just kept walking and said, "Hi," as I walked past Cameron. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I pulled out one of the tests and peed on it . I walked out of the bathroom and into our room where I had also locked the door. I sat down on the bed and waited 15 minutes for the test to be done. I was pacing back and forth across my room and after 15 minutes I heard, DING DING DING. It was the alarm that I had set on my phone signaling that the test was done. I swiped the stick off my bedside table and looked down only to see a little plus sign on the stick. 

Shit...

I sighed. I tried the other tests and they were positive too. I felt sick I went back in the bathroom and threw up then brushed my teeth to get rid of the taste and smell. 

 How was I going to tell Cameron?

Cameron's POV 

Jessie was acting weird today and she looked a little bit sick. Maybe she got a cold. But, what really surprised me was that when she came home she walked straight into our room. Which I think is really weird because usually she comes home and hugs me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. She has been in our room for 2 hours and hasn't come out, and soon after she went in I heard a bunch of footsteps like she was walking around the room or something. 

I walked to the door and tried to open it. Locked. 

"Jessie are you okay?" I asked knocking on the door. 

"Yea," she replied and her voice cracked when she said that, meaning either she had been crying or was really scared or both. 

"Can I come in?" 

"Sure." 

I heard the lock click and the door opened and I saw Jessie on the other side. 

"We need to talk," she said. I could see her hands shaking, I was right about her being scared. I walked in the room and the bed was a mess. She sat down and I sat next to her. 

"Jessie, Whats wrong?" I asked, I was nervous now.

"Cameron, this is going to sound really weird but, did you remember to wear a condom last time we, ya know?" she asked opening a drawer and pulling out a small white stick. Then I got scared. 

"Yes, I did," she showed me the stick and I saw a little plus sign. I didn't really know whether to be excited or upset or what to do. 

"Well, I guess it broke because I'm pregnant," she said, I kinda figured that out, "and I wanna keep it." I was okay with keeping the baby. 

"Have you told Libbie yet?" I asked. 

"No, I have been locked in here since I got home from K-Mart. Plus I thought I would tell you first since your gonna be the dad and everything," she replied. She was nervous, but who could blame her because I am too. Am I ready to be a dad? 

NOTE 

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS FOR ALL THE READS! I AM SO CLOSE TO 700 PLEASE HELP ME GET THERE. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! I AM GOING TO UPDATE WHENEVER I CAN BECAUSE I HAVE ALGEBRA HOMEWORK ALMOST EVERY NIGHT. WHEN I WRITE THESE CHAPTERS ITS USUALLY A FEW WEEKS BEFORE I HAVE A CHANCE TO PUBLISH THEM BECAUSE WHAT I DO IS I HAVE A BOOK WHERE I WRITE THE CHAPTERS THEN COPY THEM FROM THE BOOK TO MY LAPTOP AND THEN PUBLISH THEM. PLEASE DON'T SAY YOU CAN DO IT ON THE WEEKEND BECAUSE I HAVE PLANS ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND THIS IS ONE OF MY OFF DAYS. BECAUSE NEXT WEEKEND IM GONNA BE IN SARASOTA AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME. 

(GO FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAMS NICOLE.ISABELLE_ AND 7SELFIESS )

LIVE YOUNG WILD AND FREE MY CHICKEN NUGGETS!

~NIKKI