Chapter 8

Cameron's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to a nurse saying, "Sir,Sir, please wake up, you can't sleep here." I realized that I fell asleep in the Emergency room and what had happened to Jessie was real. The tears started running down my face. Where was she? My eyes darted in all directions looking to try and find some clue of where she was. I ran up to the front desk and said in a panicked voice, "Where's my girlfriend? What happened to Jessie Corans?"

The doctor said in reply, "Oh Jessie she is such a sweet girl, her surgery went great and she is in room 505, but you have to go through the other entrance."

I let out a sigh of relief. When I got to Jessie's room she said "Hey Babe, thank you so much for taking me here I don't know what would have happened if you didn't."

"I'm just happy your alright, I love you so much and I don't know what I would have done without you," I replied climbing into her hospital bed and cuddling with her. I felt the bandage on her side where they did her surgery. Right before we were about to fall asleep, Matt, Casie, Nash, Libbie, Taylor, Shawn, Carter, and the rest of the guys came in and each one of them was holding like 8 balloons and flowers.

"Oh my god, you guys didn't have to, but thanks soo much," she said looking at all the different balloons. Libbie's were the craziest of all she had balloons to where each ballon was a different letter, but by the ways she was holding them it looked like "SEL WOON GET". The doctor came in and didn't say anything about how many visitors she had. Tay probably slipped them some money on the way in (lol I love you taylor ~Nikki).

The doctor said, that they had to talk to Jessie, so only family was allowed to stay in the room. Jessie of course said, "These guys are my family, so they can stay." She was not going to take no for an answer.

"Ok," the doctor replied.

"Well, your surgery went well, but it's gonna take you about a week to recover, so no parties until then," the doctor told us, "but you can go home today just make sure to rest."

"Damn it," Taylor said, "I was gonna throw a party and if your not going then Cams not going."

"Well thanks Tay", Jessie said sarcastically.

"I'm joking, Jes, Love ya girl," Tay said giggling.

"Well I need all of you to leave so I can change and go home," Jessie said, "even you Cam". She winked. I knew what she meant.

Jessie's P.O.V

I got dressed and packed up my things which wasn't much. And I walked out into the halls where the only one left was Cameron waiting for me. I kissed him and we walked outside to get in the limo we told the driver just drive us around town. I was finally ready to give Cameron what he wanted. We started to kiss and Cam put the screen off next thing you know. There we clothed spread around the backseat. You can guess the rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE

SORRY GUYS IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE BUT I HAD HUGE WRITERS BLOCK AND I WAS ABOUT TO START THIS CHAPTER DIFFERENTLY THEN I READ THE LAST CHAPTER AND I UNDERSTAND NOW! Lol. Thanks so much for the 35 reads lets get to 45!!!

Vine: MagCon and O2L Kian ❤

Instagram: nikkiluvsya792 and magcon_boyz_792

Kik: teenwolf_army24

Live young wild and free my chicken nuggets!!!

~Nikki