Chapter 15

Libbies pov

Man I forgot how much hangovers suck. I got up the next morning and took three asprins because my head hurt so bad.

"ugggghhhhh," I heard Casie moan. Jessie was asleep on her bed and she had a black eye. Was I gonna have to cut a bitch? I actually think out of all of us Casie was the most drunk so she would probably wake up last. Jessie sat up in her bed and looked at me.

"Damn hangovers are a bitch," she said.

Jessie's POV

My head hurt my eye hurt and I barely remembered anything that happened last night. All I remember was that whore Madison tried to take Cam again. And I punched her and she punched me. Did Cam bring me back here? The three of us decided to take an easy day and just watch Netflix all day. We invited over Taylor, Cam, Nash, Matt, and Dillon. Since there were only 3 beds. Taylor decided that he was going to split Cam and I up. And Dillon followed I guess. Matt and Libbie shared a bed, Nash and Casie, and then Cam, Me, Tay, and Dillon.

But, we got the advantage of having the bed closest to the TV. By 3:00 we had run out of movies to watch on Netflix so we decided to have a dance party. We listened to, Demi Lovato, I Choose You by Timeflies, I'm Ready by AJR, WildLife by Jack and Jack, and a whole bunch more. We danced for about 3 hours then we were all tired and we decided that we were gonna go to Taco Bell for dinner.

Taylor's POV

We invited Brent Rivera to come to Taco Bell with us and he was there before we even left the hotel.

Cameron's POV

While we were at Taco Bell Jessie's phone rang she walked away from the table, but I could faintly make out what she was saying,

"Mom, when is your flight?"

"You get here Thursday?"

"Do you need me to pick you up at the airport?"

After about 10 minutes of ongoing questions Jessie came back to the table. We all finished eating and then we invited Brent to come back to our hotel with us and go to the hotel pool. Which was surprisingly empty.

Jessie looked so hot in her bikini I just wanted to take her in the hot tub and...

Jessie and I hung out in the jacuzzi while everyone else was in the pool. We kissed most of the time we were in there and then I saw a familiar car pull up. How did SHE even know where I was staying? Was she stalking me? I saw Madison get out of her car and the look on Jessie's face went from relaxed and calm to infuriated and angry. Madison was every where and she said she hated boys.

She got to the pool gate where you had to have a key to get in and she said, "well isn't anyone gonna let me in?".

We all looked at her and shook our heads. "Come on not even you Cammy?"

"Stop fuckin calling me that you bitch!" I screamed at her and everyone looked at me with surprised looks. They had never seen this side of me. "Just get out of here," I yelled again. At that she turned around and walked back to her car and drove away.

"YA CAM!!!!" everybody cheered. Jessie and I continued to talk and kiss and everyone else had fun. it was a good night.

------------------------------------------------

NOTE

Madison is everywhere and Cam stood up to her.

263 READS!!! Thank you guys! We are so close to 300.

Instagram; @o2l_and_camdallasxx

I did take down my Kian Lawley story but there is a new story coming called Finding My Way Home and it is coming out as soon as I finish writing the chapter. So please read that when it comes out.

Live young wild and free my chicken nuggets! Live simply so others can simply live.

~Nikki