Chapter 14

Jessie's P.O.V

Cameron had another meeting with Bart and Nash and Matt went with him. Casie and Libbie went shopping and I didn't feel like going with them so Dillon and I were hanging out again today. After he got to my hotel room we watched House M.D for about an hour. Then I got a call from my mom.

"Hey, sweetie, I heard what happened are you ok?" she asked me.

"Yea Mom I'm fine, they took Dad into custody at the LAPD," I replied.

"Well I have a surprise," she said.

"What is it mom?" I asked.

"Right after I heard what happened, I booked a flight to LA," she replied, "IM COMING TO CALIFORNIA!"

I screamed and Dillon gave me a weird look.

I finished my conversation with my mom and then Dillon asked me of I wanted to go to the park. I knew I needed to get out of the hotel so I said yes.

My OOTD:

-a yellow crop top with ruffles-

-ripped jeans-

-galaxy Vans-

I put my hair up in a ponytail and we left for the park. On our way there we were listening to I Love You 5 by NeverShoutNever. It's my favorite band, and apparently it's Dillon's too, because we got into over an argument about which one of their songs was better. We finally decided on Trouble.

When we got to the park we saw a bunch of people walking their dogs and then we saw some people jogging. But, there was one thing that really caught my eye. There was a couple that were sitting on the bench under a tree nuzzling each other. The guy strongly resembled Cameron. Dillon and I decided to take a closer look. When we got close enough to see I saw that the guy didn't resemble Cameron he WAS CAMERON!!! Cameron was cheating on me. I could already feel the tears welling up in my eyes. I wanted to run up and hit that girl, but I knew that I couldn't. I turned and ran away crying so hard I could barely see. Cameron saw me because I heard him say, "Oh My God, Jessie No its not what you think." Another lie, I knew it was exactly what I thought it was.

Cameron started to chase after me, but Dillon stopped him. He tried to push past, but Dillon was strong enough to hold him back.

----------------------------------------------------

[later that night]

Cameron's POV

Jessie saw me with Madison (Beer) earlier today and yes Madison kissed me, but I told her to stop, but she wouldn't. When Jessie saw us I was whispering to her to stop, because I didn't want to yell and make a scene.

When I found Jessie, she was crying and Dillon was comforting her and so was Libbie, Casie, and Taylor. They were such good friends. Libbie spotted me, and things went even farther downhill than they already were.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER?!" she screamed at me.

"If you would let me explain," I replied.

"Fine explain to us why you were kissing another girl."

I walked to where the rest of them were sitting and I saw Taylor get up.

"No Tay it's ok, let him talk," Jessie said, her eyes were bloodshot.

"Well," I started, "Last week I was introduced to a girl named Madison Beer by Bart, and she seemed nice so we hung out, nothing more. She started trying to get closet to me, but I wouldn't let her."

"So you didn't have a meeting today?" Casie asked.

"I did, then after Madison and I went to Panera Bread for lunch and then we went to the park. While we were at the park she kissed me, BUT I pushed her off. When you spotted us I was whispering to her, so I didn't make a scene, to tell her never to pull a stunt like that again because I loved you and only you," I said and I watch as Jessie got up from Dillon and came up to me and hugged me.

"I knew you wouldn't do that to me," she whispered in my ear.

"Enough of the sadness," Matt and Nash said, "Lets Party!"

Jessie, Casie and Libbie all put on their outfits and each looked very unique especially Jessie's,

-neon green tank top-

-neon pink vans, special order-

And ripped black shorts.

We all grabbed our fake IDs and went to a club downtown called Carnïval, Jessie and I got in easy but Libbie and Matt were questionable. Libbie, Casie, and Jessie went straight for the bar, I could tell it wasn't Jessie's first time in the club. The 3 of them were drunk by the end of our first hour.

Taylor and Dillon were dancing with some girls and Matt and Nash we sitting in a corner away from everyone else. I was standing in the middle of the dance floor not really knowing what to do. Guess who showed up?

Madison Beer.

Why the hell is she here?!? She doesn't even look 16 let alone 21. How did she get in? She saw me and immediately walked up to me and started to Grind on me. I pushed her off and Jessie saw and threw her shot back up on the bar came right up to Madison and punched her. giving how drunk she is she collapsed right after Madison punched her. So I picked her up and drove her back to out hotel.

When we got there, Libbie and Casie were already there, I hadn't even noticed Matt and Nash brought them here. I tucked Jessie into her bed and kissed her on the head. I went back my room and changed into sweat pants and a t-shirt. I went back to the girls room and took off my shirt and crawled into Jessie's bed.

----------------------------------------------------

NOTE

Thank you guys for the 200 reads. Can we get to 300? Also if you want to be in the story just message me and I will add you.

INSTAGRAM: o2l_and_camdallasxx

KIK- teenwolf_army24

Live young wild and free my chicken nuggets!

~Nikki