Chapter 18

With the flick of his wrist, Infinite sent the powerful orb at the young chameleon who faced her fears without hesitation. All mobians turned to see the young chameleon, Mighty blinked awake only to gasp. He tried to move but Ray could only shake his head, he wouldn't get there on time. 

Violet ignored them all as the power connected with her body sending violent pains up her skin. It felt like she was on fire, her body was thrown back as it crumpled to the ground hitting a nearby structure. Mighty shoved everyone off him as he ran for his daughter only to find her not breathing, covered in her blood and lying face down. Mighty collapsed to his knees pulling his daughter close to his chest. 

"YOU MONSTER!" 

All heads turned to Silver who glowed a white like no other, Sonic gasped recognising the power, it reminded him of the time Shadow turned white. It seemed not only Silver could do it but Shade turned white too, she glared at the jackal who took a few steps back in shock as did Eclipse. 

"THIS IS YOUR END!" 

Rose screamed, appearing beside the two, she was glowing gold. Amy gasped, her daughter was pure chaos energy which meant Shadow had done it. She smiled as she helped Shadwick and Nic with the robots. Omega shot his cannons defending the rest of them. 

"Oh, please. This will be easy" Eclipse exclaimed as he shot his powers at the three hedgehogs, he expected for three cries of pains only to gasp as the powers hit him directly and Dash appeared by his siblings side. 

Rose smirked using her own powers to trap Eclipse in a type of nature tangle. Shade glared at the alien using her chaos energy to cause mind games. The alien gasped trying to get a hold of what was going on. Silver smirked holding Eclipse in place while Dash used his golden powers to knock the alien far back. Eclipse landed in a heap on the floor, he smirked when he appeared by the still stuck Sonic the hedgehog, the hero looked up in shock when the alien grabbed him by the throat. Stopping all action against him.

"If anyone even takes a step toward me or uses their powers, I will not hesitate to kill him" Eclipse roared in anger, the four hedgehog siblings stopped advancing forward and instead froze on what to do. Sonic groaned too weak to stand when a sharp pain stabbed his chest inwardly. Eclipse looked down at him in shock until he saw the golden aura surrounding Sonic and the green chaos emerald was glowing as it refixed itself back together. Something reawakened inside Sonic as his body reacted to the chaos emeralds. Eclipse backed away in shock as Super Sonic appeared in front of them all. Sonic could only smile.

"Oooh, the rat has some powers. Let's see how he handles this" Eggman laughed, flicking a switch which powered the master emerald up and shot the cannon towards Sonic who gasped taking a stand. At the last minute, someone pulled him out of the way as the mountain in the distance exploded into smithereens. Turning around Sonic gasped seeing a pained Knuckles had saved his life. 

Together the five hedgehogs took down the army that seemed to keep multiplying. Shadwick and Nic shared a nod as Shadwick helped the freedom fighters to safety while Nic used his powers to keep them all back.

During the battle with Eclipse and Eggman, no one had noticed Infinite sneaking up on the unexpected Mighty who held his daughter close to his chest as he mourned losing a child.

"Mighty! Watch out!" Charmy cried out seeing the jackal advancing on his chaotix family member. Mighty looked up in shock as the sword came down a blade connected with it followed by a foot kicking Infinite back several feet. Mighty looked up in shock seeing Espio! His partner looked down at the situation and sighed, he reached forward with his powers and mumbled something. Within minutes, Violet sat up with a gasp of pain clinging to Mighty who nodded at Espio, the ninja stalked out ready to finish the battle. Looking around he noticed the freedom fighters were losing so he called out in the language everyone could understand.