Back to Japan

This takes place after the events of the original series. They still had the summer vacation in the US. They are now returning by boat back to Japan. You may be wondering why a boat and not a plane? So they could bring the Rustbucket with them of course! We now see a conversation between Gwen and Ben while in their room on the ship.

Ben: "Finally. I can't wait to be back in Japan after so long."

Gwen: "Why? So you can see your girlfriend?" She says, trying to mock Ben.

Ben: "Haha, very funny Gwen. It was so funny in fact, that I forgot to laugh." He sarcastically shoots back at her.

After a few seconds of silence, they both start laughing. Ben and Gwen always try to pester each other, but they care about each other a lot.

Ben eventually stops laughing before answering.

Ben: "But yeah, I really missed Momo-Chan on this trip."

Gwen: "You video called her every day doofus."

Ben: "Doesn't mean I don't miss her dweeb. I miss talking to her in person."

Gwen thinks about it before responding.

Gwen: "Makes sense."

Before either of them can continue, Grandpa Max enters the room.

Grandpa Max: "I just checked with the ship path. We should be back in Japan in the next hour."

Ben jumps up, clearly excited.

Ben: "Heck yeah! I can't wait!"

Grandpa Max: "Easy there Ben. We don't want to be too loud." He says, trying to get Ben to calm down.

Ben: "Sorry grandpa." He sits down. "I'm just so excited! I wonder if I should continue being a Vigalante in Japan?"

Grandpa Max: "I'm not so sure Ben. We would at least have to tell your parents. I'm not sure how well you could keep it a secret from them. And even if we tell, there's no telling what your mother will say." He says, remembering how easily it is to make Inko faint.

Ben: "I'll just have to convince her. We'll tell them what we're already done over the summer. Maybe that will make her less worried."

Gwen interjects.

Gwen: "I'm not so sure about that Ben. You know how she gets when you even get in the littlest of fights. What do you think will happen when she finds out you fought aliens and supervillains over the summer?"

Ben ponders this.

Ben: "You're right, but it's worth a shot!"

Grandpa Max: "That's the spirit Ben. I'm sure if we tell your parents about the Omnitrix and everything else that they won't worry too much about it." He lays down on one of the beds. "Now if you excuse me, I'm going to sleep. Don't be too loud and tell me when we reach Japan." After about a few seconds, he falls into a deep sleep, snoring quietly.

Ben and Gwen laugh quietly before going back to what they were doing. Gwen studying her spellbook and Ben his analysis books on his Aliens. He's trying to find better ways to use them and how to defend against their weaknesses.

=============================================================================================

Timeskip: 1.5 Hours.

We're skipping them getting off the boat. They're now in the Rustbucket driving towards Ben's apartment.

Ben: "So we're just going to tell them everything? The fights, the trips to space, everything?"