Exam Day!

Melissa Shield, as well as her friends, are all standing before the entrance of U.A. The reason? It's time for their Entrance Exams.

The group is a bit nervous, with some more than others. Regardless, they start making their way through the gate.

Melissa: "I still can't believe I'm here." She grips the straps of her backpack. "This is so nerve racking."

Himiko: "I know, r-right?" Her legs are slightly shaking as she walks. "Even with my b-blades, I'm not sure if I'll m-make it."

Gwen: "You're going to be fine, Himiko." She pats Himiko's back. "Just remember everything that Ben has taught you, and you'll be fine."

Himiko nods, taking a deep breath and releasing it. This eases her nerves a bit, her shaking lessening.

Shoto: "It's still quite a bit of pressure." He looks around at everybody. "There's quite a few people here. We'll have to outperform almost everyone here in order to get into the hero course."

Momo: "That may be true, but we have something that most of them don't: Actual training in physical combat, as well as our quirks."

Melissa: "That is true. Most of the people here probably haven't trained their quirks to the same extents as us. And with Ben's training in physical combat, we'll be even more effective with our quirks."

Gwen: "If by training you're talking about the times that Ben would kick our butts with ease, then I guess so."

Himiko: "You're o-one to talk. You can actually g-give him a challenge." She rubs her back. "My back still feels s-sore from the last training s-session."

Shoto: "And I still have that bruise on my leg from a week ago."

Each of them start laughing thinking about the ten months of training. While distracted, Melissa trips on a loose brick in the path.

Melissa: 'Oh, shoot!'

Melissa holds her hands out to stop herself from falling, but her body stops halfway down. Melissa is in shock, before being broken out of it by someone next to her.

???: "Are you okay?"

Melissa looks to the side and sees a brown-haired girl, a permanent blush on her cheeks, touching Melissa's arm with her hand.

Melissa: "Oh, uh, thank you. I'm guessing this is your quirk?"

The girl repositions Melissa back to her feet, before clasping her hands together, resulting in Melissa getting back on her feet.

???: "That would be correct. Sorry for using my quirk on you, but it's a bad omen to trip and fall."

Melissa: "Heh, yeah. I guess that's true." She holds her hand out. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Melissa Shield."