An Unexpected Arrival

It's the next day. We see the Tennyson family and Himiko in a car, driving to Momo's house. Everyone decided to watch the Hero Billboard Chart JP together, especially after Ben revealed that Endeavor would be exposed there.

Inko: "This is quite exciting." She giggles. "I'm quite curious how Endeavor will react to his crimes being exposed."

Hisashi: "He'll probably be too shocked to even react." He makes a turn. "It'll probably take a few hours for him to even react."

Ben: "I couldn't agree more dad." He says as he looks out the window. "It'll be such an interesting show tonight."

Himiko: "It's going to be a show that everyone will remember for years."

Ben: "That's very true Himiko. But let's hope it's not too memorable."

Inko: "What do you mean, sweetie?" She turns in her seat to look at Ben.

Ben: "Hopefully he doesn't decide to start killing people at the event to take out his anger." He grimaces.

Hisashi: "You're right. Let's hope things go smoothly." He makes another turn.

Suddenly, Ben hears something on his phone's built in police scanner that he put in. He turns it up.

Police Scanner: "We have a robbery uptown. There is large group of people in what appears to be medieval armor. The large one in white armor appears to be the leader. Be prepared, they have very advanced weaponry."

Ben grumbles in frustration as he turns his phone off. This piques the interest of everyone in the car.

Himiko: "Ben, is there something wrong?"

Ben: "Yes, there is." He stretches before unbuckling his seatbelt. "I know who those guys are."

Hisashi: "The Forever Knights, right?"

Ben: "Yup. It appears Driscoll has come back with his little army."

He brings out a device that looks like the Omnitrix symbol and presses it. It the shows a holographic photo of Driscoll and his second-hand, Forever Ninja.

 It the shows a holographic photo of Driscoll and his second-hand, Forever Ninja