An Incredible Misadventure

It has been a few weeks since the reveal of Legion's secret identity, as well as the organization known as "The Plumbers".

The Plumbers have become more operational on Earth, having reinitiated their previously abandoned bases. And now they are setting up more across the planet. It'll be at least two years before they're fully operational though.

Ben has also had some difficulty adjusting, the same going for his close friends and family. Luckily, life has been able to stay relatively normal. They've just become quite famous to the point of needing disguises in public. Though, just in case, Ben made a homing device that they can set off if they're in danger. And with Ben's XLR8 form, response time isn't an issue.

Not just that, but the homes of the Tennysons and Yaoyorozu families have had a serious security upgrade. The walls of Ben's, Grandpa Max's, and Momo's homes have each been upgraded so not even a full powered punch from All Might or AFO could make a scratch in them. In fact, the apartment building that the Tennyson's were living in has been completely upgraded as well.

And Ben's relationships with Momo and Himiko have also taken off. So far, there has only been kisses on the forehead and cheek between the three. And just to make sure everyone knows, Momo and Himiko have very much agreed to share Ben.

Anyway, we open up to Ben working on a watch in his bedroom. He is using advanced alien tools to put it together, and is even wearing protective goggles. When he finishes with whatever he's working on, he puts down his tools and takes off his goggles. He places the watch on his right wrist, and turns it on, which activates a small hologram.

 He places the watch on his right wrist, and turns it on, which activates a small hologram

Ben: "Alright. It seems to be working." He starts messing with the hologram. "And the hologram is reacting well."

He messes with the watch, before shutting it off. He grabs his hover board and gets out of his room, greeting his mom and dad when he walks through the living room.

Ben: "Hey mom. Hey dad." He grabs a jacket and puts it on. "Where's Himiko?"

Inko: "She went over to Momo's place. Are you hungry?"

Ben: "No, I'm fine. I was going to go test something out real quick after riding my hoverboard for a bit."

Hisashi: "Okay, but stay safe."

Ben: "I will be, don't worry."

Ben gets his shoes on, before unlocking the front door. After getting outside the apartment, the door shuts behind him, and about a dozen locks can be heard being locked.

Ben eventually makes his way to the top of the building, and he walks to the edge of the building.

Ben: "Welp, time to get going." He turns around and starts leaning back. "Let's have some fun."

Once he leans back far enough, he starts free-falling down the building. After a few moments of free-fall, he plants his feet firmly on the hoverboard, before flipping over, the hoverboard stopping his descent last moment. He then starts floating off at decently high speeds.