Battle Training!

Another day, another dollar. It's everyone's second day at U.A., and they all have to sit through the regular classes for the first few hours that day. Luckily, their next class will be more interesting.

Class Layout:

Ojiro = Melissa, Midoriya = Gwen, Satou = Gwen

Satou = Gwen

Cementoss is currently leaving the classroom, having just taught Class 1-A the basics of Algebra. At the same time, Ben walks into the room, Nimona sitting on his shoulders.

Ben: "Good afternoon, class." He yawns, standing in front of the podium. "I trust you're all doing well?"

Class (-Bakugo): "Yes, sir!"

Ben: "Good to hear."

Ben takes Nimona from his shoulders, setting her on the ground. He then hands Nimona a coloring book and a pack of crayons.

Ben: "There you go, sweetie." He crouches down. "Something so you aren't bored while I'm teaching, okay?"

Nimona: "Got it! Thank you, dad!"

Nimona hugs Ben before walking away and sitting down on the floor, beginning to color.

Most of the class awes at the cute interaction as Ben stands back up at the podium, facing the class.

Ben: "Okay, class will begin in a few minutes. Once the other teacher shows up, we'll begin for the day."

Ochaco raises her hand, getting Ben's attention.

Ben: "Yes, Uraraka?"

Ochaco: "Are you going to tell us what we will be doing today?"

Ben: "Nope. That is a surprise until the other teacher shows up." He scans the room with his eyes. "Are there any other questions?"

Kaminari raises his hand.

Kaminari: "Where is Mr. Blonko?"

Ben: "He's working on an assignment off-world. Anything else?" No one raises their hand. "Good. Shouldn't be too long now. Do whatever you want, just don't be loud, 'kay?"

Ben moves over and sits down next to Nimona as everyone starts moving around to talk to one another.

The Hourglass group has gotten together near the back of the class, but Momo and Himiko are a little distracted to focus on the conversation.

Momo and Himiko are currently watching as Ben colors with Nimona, who is very happy her dad has joined her. The girls can't help but find the moment so unbelievably adorable.

Momo: 'So cute!'

Himiko: 'I'm so going to spoil her when we get home!'

Melissa: "Momo? Himiko?"