A New Addition

We open up to Ben standing on top of a building, looking down at the busy streets below.

Ben: "Man, I just love it when I can just relax." He stands up, and then starts pacing back and forth on the edge of the building. "There's only one thing that could ruin this. And that would be-."

An alarm starts ringing from below, and two individuals start shooting up the street with energy weapons.

Ben: "That. Every time." He groans as he jumps off the building. "It's time to fight now, I guess."

Ben suddenly transforms, and a giant tiger creature comes out of the green flash of light.

Rath falls all the way down to the ground, cracking the pavement. After hitting the ground, Rath looks up to see the Vreedle brothers, both wielding numerous weapons on them.

 After hitting the ground, Rath looks up to see the Vreedle brothers, both wielding numerous weapons on them

Rath: "Vreedle brothers." He says with a growl, pointing at the brothers. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DUNDERHEADS DOING HERE!?"

Octagon: "Actually, we came here for you, Tennyson." He points his gun at Rath. "Nothin personal. Just business, as per usual."

Rhomboid: "And we're here to take you out. Permanently."

Octagon: "No, Boid." He sighs. "Us taking him out is what we call the business."

Rhomboid: "Oh. Well, in that case." He holds up a cannon, propping it on his shoulder. "Prepare for our business to be completed."

Rath: "Whatever you say, Vreedles." His claws extend. "BECAUSE RATH IS ABOUT TO KICK EACH OF YOUR BUTTS!!"

Rhomboid suddenly blasts Rath, causing a large explosion that shatters nearby glass, also causing a massive crater in the road.

Rhomboid: "There. Business has been made."

Octagon: "Let's hope there's enough left of him for us to pick up that bounty."

The smoke begins to clear, revealing an unharmed Rath.

Rath: "Not cool dude. Not cool." He cracks his knuckles. "NOW, PUT DOWN YOUR GUNS, OTHERWISE I'LL POUND BOTH OF YOU INTO THE GROUND!"

Octagon and Rhomboid both aim their weapons at Rath again, but he is too quick and snatches them from the Vreedles. Rath then crushes the weapons in his hands, dropping them to the floor.