An Icy Visit

A few days have passed since the last chapter. We currently see Ben in his bed, about to wake up. However, there appears to be something in his bed with him. We see Ben awaken.

Ben: *yawn* "That was a good 6 hours of sleep." He then notices the lump under his covers. "What do you want Himiko?" He said, still a bit tired from just waking up.

Himiko crawls up from under the covers and looks up at Ben with a large blush on her face. She is very clearly embarrassed and flustered.

Himiko: "S-sorry Ben. I just really wanted to ask you something when you woke up." She says, her blush growing a bit.

Ben: "Well, what is it Himiko?" He says as he rubs his eye, waiting for her reply.

Himiko: "C-c-could I have s-some of your b-blood?" She stutters out. "I was g-going to ask l-last night, but you were r-really tired after your h-hero work, so I decided to j-just wait until morning."

Ben: "Sure. I don't mind you taking some of my blood." Like the first time, he rolls up the right sleeve of his shirt and holds his wrist out. The instant his wrist is in front of her, she grabs it and gently bites down before she starts to drink.

Himiko: 'I don't know what it is, but his blood tastes amazing!' She begins to drink a little quicker before she stops herself and goes a slower pace. 'I gotta control myself! I don't want to take too much!'

After about 30 more seconds, she stops and wraps Ben's wrist with a bandage. After she finishes wrapping it, she starts to cuddle into Ben's chest, with a huge blush still on her face.

Ben: "Himiko." She looks up at Ben. "I have to get up. I have something to do today."

Himiko: "I k-know, but I-I just w-want to snuggle f-for a while." She can't seem to look Ben in the eye. "I-Is t-that okay?"

Ben sighs and starts rubbing her back. This causes Himiko's face to turn even redder. She even starts to purr quietly.

Ben: "It's fine, but just a few minutes, okay?"

Himiko: "O-o-okay." She starts to nuzzle a bit into Ben's chest. "That f-feels amazing. Please don't stop."

As Ben keeps rubbing her back, Himiko continues to nuzzle into his chest.

Ben: 'How can she be so cute?' He smiles as he continues. After a few minutes, he stops. "It's time to get up now, Himiko."

Himiko looks up at Ben, her head still in his chest. She is incredibly flustered and embarrassed, but she is visibly happy.

Himiko: "O-ok." She gets out of the bed and Ben follows her. "I wonder w-what Miss Inko made for b-breakfast today."

They enter the kitchen and see Inko making some pancakes. She looks back at the two of them and smiles.

Inko: "Good morning you two!" She puts the last pancake on a plate and sets down the two plates onto the table. "I just finished making some chocolate chip pancakes. I hope you both enjoy!"

Ben/Himiko: "Thanks mom/Miss Inko!" They both say simultaneously before they did at the table and eat. "It's amazing. Thanks again."

Inko: "You're both very welcome." She sits next to Ben as she continues to talk. "Your father is at work, but he should be back by 4:00 PM."

Ben: "I was wondering why he wasn't in the living room." He takes another bite of the pancakes. "Anyway, I might not be back for a while. I have something planned today."

Inko: "I figured as much." She smiles warmly. "You can't imagine just how proud I am of you, sweetie." She gives Ben a tight hug, which he returns.