An Investigation

We see Ben in his Upchuck form swallowing massive amounts of debris, before shooting his explosive loogies at a villain, knocking him back. This villain would be a man who has a basic strength quirk. He has been causing a bit of chaos around town and Ben decides to interfere.

Villain: "Take this!" He tries to hit Upchuck, but he hits the ground instead

Villain: "Take this!" He tries to hit Upchuck, but he hits the ground instead. "Hey! Stay still!"

Upchuck: "Why do villains always say that? Like, seriously, why would I stay still when you're trying to attack me?"

Villain: "Just shut up!" He keeps trying to punch Upchuck, but keeps hitting the ground each. "Stop moving, damnit!"

Upchuck: "How about no?" He dodges each punch by ducking to the side, slowly backing up. "How about, instead, you shut up?"

Villain: "And how are you gonna-." Upchuck's tongues wrap around him and Upchuck jumps over him, using his tongues to slam him into the ground. "AGH!"

The villain lies there in pain, unable to move due to it. The police approach them and apprehend the villain. Upchuck transforms into XLR8 and runs off.

XLR8: "I gotta hurry. Stupid meeting at the HPSC today. I wonder what it might be about though." He starts running faster to the HPSC building.

=============================================================================================

Location: HSPC Building, Meeting Room

We look to see a meeting room with a couple of familiar faces. There's Hawks, Mirko, Ryukyu, and Nagant. At the head of the table is the president, who is waiting patiently for Legion to arrive. Suddenly, XLR8 runs into the room, faster than the eye can see. He next to Nagant and leans back in his seat.

XLR8: "I'm not late, am I?"

President: "No. You're here just in time actually." She activates the screen behind her, showing pictures of about a dozen women. "Over the last few months, multiple women have disappeared from several strip clubs across Mustafu. We do not believe that they are coincidence."

Ryukyu: "Are you saying the same person has been kidnapping these women?"

President: "Not the same person, but the same group." She puts up an image of a man with a skull tattoo on his hand. "This man was caught in the act of kidnapping one of these women last night. He has the same tattoo as a gang called "Death's Hand". The gang as a whole has been reported of petty crimes until now."

Mirko: "So you think they might be sex trafficking now?"

President: "It's very possible. It could be a coincidence, but we have to be sure." She gives each a file. "I want each of you to individually investigate each strip club to see if you can find any information the police may have missed."