New and Old Faces: Part 1

We start off a few days later since the last chapter in a ginormous ship in the middle of space. I think we all know who this is.

In the pilot's center, see Vilgax resting in some kind of tube full of liquid

In the pilot's center, see Vilgax resting in some kind of tube full of liquid. All around him, his servants are operating the ship. Vilgax's body is being operated on, This would be Psyphon.

Vilgax: "How much longer will these enhancements take?" His voice is angry and muffled

Vilgax: "How much longer will these enhancements take?" His voice is angry and muffled. "I refuse to wait any longer, Psyphon."

Psyphon: "D-Do not worry, my master. You should be able to leave and destroy Tennyson and his family in just a few days."

Vilgax: "I suppose that is acceptable." He laughs darkly. "I cannot wait to pulverize that brat. Have you found any information about Tennyson from Earth?"

Psyphon: "Y-Yes, master." He pulls up a holographic screen of Ben's accomplishments. "He has been operating as a hero in his country of origin: Japan. He started off as a vigilante for several months, before becoming an official hero."

Vilgax: "Do they know of his real identity?"

Psyphon: "No, they do not. They blindly accepted him as a hero, without even knowing who he was."

Vilgax: "Then I shall show how pathetic Earth is by showing those humans that one of their strongest heroes was a child, before killing him." He turns to another servant. "Go fetch me my weapons. I do not simply want to beat Tennyson, I want to destroy him."

The servant nods, before running off to retrieve them. Vilgax looks at a hologram Earth form his tube. He glares at it while is claws scratch the inside of his tube.

Vilgax: "Soon, Tennyson. Soon I'll have the Omnitrix, and I'll keep you alive long enough to watch me conquer worlds with its power."

=============================================================================================

We see Ben, Shoto, Himiko, Momo, and Gwen off and about around Mustafu with Alfred supervising. Three security guards are also with them. Since it's the weekend, they all decided they would go around town to have some fun.