First Day!

It's been two weeks since Nimona has been living with Ben and the girls. The girl has since gotten more and more comfortable living with them, but Nimona has become closer to Ben than the girls.

Nimona's has long since been given the necessities. Bathing, good food, and she has even gotten a haircut and a pedicure since she started living with Ben.

Nimona is currently sleeping in her bedroom, resting comfortably under her large and red blanket. Nimona's bed is quite large, and her room is filled with all the things a child would need: a closet, a dresser, a toy chest, and even a bookshelf.

The door to her room slowly opens, and Ben quietly sneaks into the room, walking over to Nimona.

Ben then sits down on the bed next to Nimona, gently rubbing his hand on her head.

Ben: "Nimona~ Time to get up~."

Nimona just groans in response, rolling over to face opposite of Ben.

Nimona: "Five more minutes...."

Ben smiles down at Nimona, before sighing a tad dramatically.

Ben: "Alright. I guess you'll miss Kaina's famous chocolate chip pancakes~."

Nimona suddenly jolts up, scrambling to get out of bed, but she ends up falling onto the floor.

Ben snorts, but he quickly covers his mouth as Nimona gets back on her feet. She goes to run out of the room, but Ben picks her up and holds her up. Nimona continues to try and run in mid-air.

Ben: "Nuh-uh. You need to get dressed first."

Nimona: "B-B-But, pancakes!" She gives Ben the puppy eyes. "I really want the pancakes!"

Ben: "They're not even finished yet, so you don't need to worry about that."

Ben gives Nimona a small kiss on her forehead, before setting her back down on the ground.

Ben: "Now, get dressed. We have places to be today, okay?"

Nimona nods her head furiously, before rushing over to her dresser to look through the clothes.

Ben chuckles as he leaves the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Ben makes his way into the dining room, where Momo and Himiko are sitting at the circular dining table. They both are wearing their school uniforms.

Ben: "You two excited for your first day?"

Momo: "Oh, yes. I am quite excited to see how U.A. is."

Himiko: "A-As am I. But I'm s-still a bit nervous about....o-our classmates."

Ben: "Awe, don't worry, sweetheart." He leans down, giving Himiko a kiss on the cheek. "Everyone else will be there to help you, and you can always inform me of any....issues with your classmates."

Himiko blushes softly from the kiss, looking off to the side.

Himiko: "I-I know, b-but I'm still nervous. I mean, at some p-point I'll have to mention m-my quirk."

Ben: "And, again, there's no need for you to worry about that. If anyone tries to hurt you, they'll be lucky to just have to deal with the others." There's a slight glint in his eyes. "Though I definitely wouldn't mind teaching a few brats a lesson."

Momo: "I don't believe that will be necessary. Me and the others should be enough to keep anyone from antagonizing her."

Ben: "I sure hope so." He kisses Momo's cheek. "And if it does come to that, don't severely hurt them. I don't want you to get into trouble."