An Aquatic Dilemma

We open up to see Ben in his last class of the day. It's been a few weeks since the last chapter, and Ben has adjusted to his now official hero status. He gets cash at the end of each week from the president personally, but he has half of it donated to various charities in Japan. The other half he is saving for when he might need it. The bell is about to ring, and Ben is patiently waiting.

Ben: 'Man, I can't wait to stretch my legs a bit.' He sighs a bit. 'School has became even more boring after becoming a hero. It's a good thing nothing major seems to happen while I'm at school.'

The bell rings, and the class begins to pack up to leave. As they do, their teacher says a few things.

Teacher: "Remember class, be sure to finish all your homework assignments. School should be your number one priority before anything else."

Ben: 'That line doesn't really apply to me at this point.' He leaves the classroom and gets a text message. 'Hm? Who could that be?'

He checks his phone and sees it's a text from Rei.

Rei: [Is there any chance you could come over today? Shoto would really like to hang out. Maybe within the next 30 minutes?]

Ben: [I'll try, but I can't promise anything. I'll try my best to get there as fast as possible.]

Rei: [Thank you. I really appreciate it.]

Ben: [It's no problem. Although, is it alright if I bring some friends? They already know about my secret.]

Rei: [That would be wonderful! It would be nice for Shoto to get some more friends.]

Ben: [Alright then. See you soon.]

He stuffs his phone away as he goes to meet with his group.  He eventually finds Gwen, Momo, and Himiko waiting for him.

Gwen: "Hey Ben. What took you so long?"

Ben: "Got a text from Miss Himura. She was asking if I could help train Shoto today."

Himiko: "He s-seems to be asking y-you to do that m-more frequently now."

Momo: "If I may ask, is it alright if we were to meet them?"

Ben: "I had actually asked Rei that exact question, and she said it was fine. Said it would be good for Sho to get some more friends his age."

Himiko: "A-Are they nice?"

Ben: "They are very nice Himiko, so don't worry." The four of them start walking to the entrance. "Is everyone okay with going?"

Gwen/Momo/Himiko: "Yeah/Yes/S-Sure."

Ben: "Alright then. Make sure to let everyone know where you're going." He turns to Himiko. "Could you let mom and dad know? I need to check something real quick."

Himiko: "O-Of course." She smiles weakly as she takes out her phone.

Ben: "Thanks!" He smiles brightly before taking out his own phone.

He goes into a news app, trying to find anything of interest. Luckily, he doesn't find anything that he needs to worry about. However, a certain article peaks his interest.