Creation Princess

It is now morning and we see Ben getting ready to go somewhere. He is currently putting his shoes on.

Inko: "Are you sure you'll be okay Izuku? I can take you to Momo's if you need me to." She suggested, worried about her son.

Before Ben can respond, Hisashi interjects.

Hisashi: "He'll be fine. He took on Muscular last night! He should have no trouble walking, or running, to her house."

Inko: "I guess." She stays, still unsure of her son's safety. "Just make sure to be careful, okay Ben?"

Izuku: "Okay. I promise mom." He says with a smile. "I'll be safe."

He finishes tying his classic red shoes and is about to leave.

Izuku: "Bye guys! I'll be back by 8 PM." He says, hand on the door know with the other waving at his parents.

Inko & Hisashi: "Bye sweetie/son! Be safe!" They both say, waving back.

Ben smiles before leaving the apartment. His mother still seems worried. Hisashi then starts comforting her.

Hisashi: "He'll be fine Inko." He says, reassuring Inko. "He's more than capable to keep himself safe."

Inko sighs, knowing that he's right.

Inko: "You're right. He'll be alright." She says, smiling at Hisashi.

=============================================================================================

Back With Ben

We now see Ben walking down the streets of Mustafu. He seems to be looking around, checking for any crime he can help stop.

Ben: "No crime today so far." He says, in a good mood. "Good. It's better for a hero to be bored than have a lot to do."

???: "Couldn't be more true kid." A voice says next to him. "Arg, damn it." She says quietly.

Ben turns around and sees someone he wasn't expecting to see. It was Mirko!

(Pretend she's wearing a hoodie that hides her ears

(Pretend she's wearing a hoodie that hides her ears.)

Ben: "Mirko? What are you doing here?" He asks in a whisper, noticing that she's trying to keep a low profile.

Mirko: "I have to go grocery shopping today." She replies. "Also, thanks for not screaming my name out kid. I really don't need a crowd around me right now." She says as she lets out a sigh.

Ben nods before responding.

Ben: "It was clear you wanted to keep a low profile. It would be rude of me to just scream your name out." You and Mirko continue to walk and talk.

Mirko is slightly surprised at how observant and mature Ben is. However, she's relieved too. Otherwise, there would be another crowd of fans and reporters following her.