Meeting and Arrangement

We Timeskip a few months from the last chapter. It is currently December, and in that time Himiko has gotten accustomed to her new life with the Tennysons. Speaking of the Tennysons, we see Ben is out looking for some crime to face. It is currently snowing.

Ben: "It seems there's no one around. That's good." He sighs, a bit bored.

Suddenly, Ben sees a lot of people crowding a tv store. He manages to push through and sees a news report.

News Girl: "As you can see, the car chase is still ongoing." She states before continuing. "The criminal is a low class villain with no prior criminal offenses. He goes by "Pyro" because of his fire quirk. He also appears to be heading down Shepard's Drive in Mustafu."

Ben: 'That's just down the road.' He smirks before moving into an alley nearby. 'Looks like I spoke too soon. Time to go hero!' You know the drill. He activates it, turns it, and presses down on it and transforms.

 He activates it, turns it, and presses down on it and transforms

Arctiguana: "Now I must wait." He stands and waits until he hears police sirens. "All right! Let's go!" He jumps out of the alley, surprising the civilians.

Woman Civilian: "Oh my god! It's Legion! He's in his Arctiguana form!" She screams.

At this point into his career, Ben has announced most of his alien forms. There is still one that the public doesn't know about. I think you guys can figure out what that one is.

Man Civilian: "He's here to stop the criminal!" He cheers.

Soon, the entire street is cheering for Legion. When Ben started doing this in Japan, he expected to get criticism from the civilians for his vigilante acts. However, in the months he's been fighting crime, the only criticism he met were from a few heroes. To name a few, Endeavor and a few extra heroes who were jealous. Arctiguana waves to the civilians.

Arctiguana: "Hello everybody." He stops waving and gets into a stance. "Everybody should stand back. Things are about to get even colder."

The civilians listen and make sure to stand back. Soon, the car from the news approaches. The police cars still following close behind.

Pyro: "What the hell's in the road?" He squints, getting a better look before realizing. "Shit, it's Legion!" He prepares to hit his brakes before he gets a evil smirk. "I'll just run this jerk over! That'll teach him!" He starts to accelerate. The police however, when they notice Arctiguana, they stop abruptly so they aren't caught in his attack.

Arctiguana: "Is he trying to run me over?" He says amused. "This guy must be some other kind of idiot." He shakes his head before charging his attack. "I think it's time for you to chill out!" He releases his attack.

 "I think it's time for you to chill out!" He releases his attack