❝ oh my fuck ❞

alexis was laying on her bed scrolling through tiktok when there was a knock on her door. "come in." she called out.

"hey. what're you doing right now?" madi asked after opening the door.

"chilling. why?" lexi asked not moving her eyes from her phone.

"because nick wants you to come and film a video with them. i'm going and i didn't want to leave you out." madi said sitting down on the bed.

"i guess. i have nothing better to do." lexi said with a shrug. "when are we leaving?" she asked.

"now. they're outside waiting." madi said.

"why wasn't i informed?" lexi said before standing up and throwing a pair of shoes on.

"meet us outside." madi said with a laugh. lexi rolled her eyes and put a jacket on and rushed outside when she got to the car she opened the back door to see chris in the backseat.

"did it really have to take that long to put a jacket on?" chris asked raising his eyebrows at the girl.

"scoot the fuck over." lexi said rolling her eyes. after he did she climbed in the car next to him.

"hey, lex." matt said looking at her with a smile trying not to laugh at the exchange between his brother and her.

"hey lover boy." lexi said with a grin before leaning over chris to look at nick who was in the passenger seat, "hi my favorite." she said with a cheeky smile.

nick laughed at her, "what do you want?" he asked.

"who says i want something? can i not say you're my favorite?" lexi asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"he clearly knows you want something because matt's your favorite." madi said laughing at her best friend.

"shush, shush." lexi exclaimed doing the hush expression.

"okay get off of me." chris said tapping her shoulder not wanting to push her off.

"am i heavy?" she asked looking at him in a knowingly expression.

"yes." chris said not caring what she'll do.

"nick switch me seats before you and matt become twins." lexi says glaring at chris.

"oh my fuck. come on. we're recording. i'm not cutting this out." nick exclaims opening the door and getting out. him and lexi switch seats and then they started their video. "so today we're gonna be doing that thing where let's say someone a five but they're really nice that's make them a seven. so you guys sent some in. and we're going to be saying our opinions." nick explained.

"haven't we done this before?" chris asked.

"shush." lexi said holding her hand up to him. matt bursted out laughing, "it's not even funny?" lexi said looking at matt confused.

"i love when chris is told to shut up. i'm sorry." matt said stopping his laugh they all were silent for two seconds before everyone bursted out laughing besides chris.

"stop!" chris shouted sinking into his seat.

"no! it's hilarious!" lexi laughed uncontrollably.

"first, she's a ten but a total asshole." chris stated glaring at lexi. "she's a fucking zero."

"you do realize you just called lexi a ten right?" madi asked making everyone burst out into laughter again.

"shut the fuck up!" he shouted once again.

𝄞 𓆩♡𓆪 🎧 ࿀࿁ ∗ ꒪ 𓂂ᣞ.

ִ we're crazy 𖥔 ˖ .