❝ they're so in love ❞

lexi was sitting on the couch when laura came in the house. "hey." she said looking up from her notebook. laura had a huge smile across her face. "what's the news?" lexi asked with a smile.

"the triplets are going on tour. and you and madi are going with them and i'm just so happy and excited." laura says her smile getting even bigger.

"oh my god! that's great!" lexi exclaimed jumping up from the couch and hugged laura. "i'm so happy for them. when do they get the news?" lexi asked as she pulled away.

"i was hoping they could stay over tonight and i could tell them but i need you and madi to be apart of this." laura explained.

"of course are you telling madi or am i?" lexi asked.

"me. but thank you."

"of course." lexi said with a smile before laura walked off to tell madi. and soon she heard a squeal and madi came running out before hugging lexi. "you hugged your mom right?" lexi asked with a laugh.

"of course i did. i just had to hug you because you're amazing too." madi said happily and soon lexi facetimed matt and asked if they could come over and they did.

everyone was sitting on the couch when laura came in a smile on her face. lexi got butterflies in her stomach because she knew that laura was announcing the tour and she was too excited.

"guys i have something to say before we start the movie." laura stated leading up to the big news.

"what is it?" nick asked a worried expression on his face.

"you guys are going on tour!" laura exclaimed. the triplets jumped up from the couch screaming in excitement. lexi laughed at them and then went to hug laura.

after that no one could really settle down but when the movie started they tried to. lexi went to lay down on chris' lap even though he hated her she wanted to be comfortable and they were sitting next to each other. she put a pillow down and he looked at her confused. then when she laid her head down he pushed her off. "asshole." she said holding her head as she laughed.

"what the hell chris?" matt said bursting out laughing before helping lexi up she was uncontrollably laughing which caused everyone else to erupt into laughter.

after it died down matt let lexi lay down on his lap. and soon enough she fell asleep but next thing she knew her nose itched and she went to rub it but there was something on her hand and she jumped up. everyone was laughing now. chris fell on the floor dying of laughter.

"what the hell!" lexi shouted to see the whipped cream on her hand that was now all over her face. she then got up and smeared it on chris.

"hey!" he shouted before grabbing the whipped cream can and started spraying it at her. lexi ran away laughing as chris chased her.

"he started recording so i'll just post it." nick said laughing and posting the video to chris' story. but when the two were running back into the living room now lexi had the whipped cream and chris was running.

matt shook his head at the two. "they're so in love."

the two of them stopped and glared at matt. "no we're not!" the two said in sync.

chris looked at her with a glare and snatched the whipped cream out of her hand and sprayed it in her hair. "oh chris." lexi said practically growling at him.

"run!" madi shouted barely holding back her laughter. and so chris ran out the door and lexi followed behind.

𝄞 𓆩♡𓆪 🎧 ࿀࿁ ∗ ꒪ 𓂂ᣞ.

ִ we're crazy 𖥔 ˖ .