❝ his little bitch ❞

the group was sitting on the bus bored, lexi laid on matt's shoulder and he laid his head on hers. chris walked out of the bathroom laughing and his smile fell completely. "you okay?" nick asked.

"yeah. i'm fine. just blew that bathroom up." he quickly said with a grin. but when he sat down he glared at matt.

"is there a problem?" nick asked following the glare.

"yeah, that's my shirt." he said his tone angry.

"yeah, i know, i asked you this morning and you said that it was fine." matt said confused raising his head.

"i can vouch for him." lexi chimed in lifting her head.

chris rolled his eyes, "of course you would." he stated hastily.

her eyebrows furrowed, "what's that supposed to mean?" she asked looking at him sternly.

"just that you're like his little fan." chris said with a fake laugh.

"excuse me?" she stated her expression becoming upset.

"why the hell would you say that?" matt asked his voice raising slightly.

"because i call it how i see it. i mean don't you all agree?" chris asked looking at everyone else.

"chris just quit." madi begged looking at him with a frown.

"just say it we've all been thinking it." chris says with a shrug.

"who the fuck is we?" nick asked his expression showed his anger.

"she's his little bitch and we all know it. you just don't want to hurt her feelings." chris stated leaning back full of himself.

"fuck you chris. seriously." lexi said her feelings were t truly hurt. she walked away into the other room in the back of the bus.

chris watched her walking away. he was so angry that he didn't even care that her feelings were hurt. but why was he even angry? at her? it made no since. and slowly he started to feel bad. as everyone ignored him after the confrontation.

𝄞 𓆩♡𓆪 🎧 ࿀࿁ ∗ ꒪ 𓂂ᣞ.

ִ we're crazy 𖥔 ˖ .