❝ asshole ❞

lexi and madi were laying on madi's bed when madis phone started ringing. "who is it?" lexi asked.

"nick." madi said before answering the facetime. "hello." madi said with a smile before showing lexi.

"my wives!" nick exclaimed with a squeal. "anyways do you guys want to come over. sabs coming and she doesn't want to be the only girl."

"i'm down." lexi chimed in, "i haven't seen sab in weeks." she said with a smile.

"okay, i guess i am too." madi said nodding.

"alright, lexi will you drive or is matt coming and picking you guys up?" nick asked.

"i'll drive. we'll be there in forty." she said before standing up. "i need to get dressed." she said before walking out of madis room to her own.

she got dressed in a black cropped tank top, a sheer black long sleeve button up, a pair of low waist baggy jeans and a pair of black converse. after the two girls were ready they had told laura they were going to the triplets and on their way they went.

while in the car lexi put on gracie abrams to listen to in the background while the two talked. "why do you hate chris?" madi asked watching the street lights.

"i don't hate chris. it's just we don't get along, we clash. that's our thing." lexi said with a tone that sounded like she was questioning herself.

"are you sure? you don't seem so sure."

"i'm sure. just i'm not sure about the 'i don't hate chris' part that's all." lexi said honestly. madi laughed at her.

"okay then."

𝄞 𓆩♡𓆪 🎧 ࿀࿁  ∗ ꒪ 𓂂ᣞ.

once the two got to the triplets house madi knocked and chris opened the door. "oh god no." he said rolling his eyes as lexi walked in behind her.

lexi flicked him off before running to san hugging her. "i missed you, you don't even know."

sab picked her off of the floor slightly, "the feeling is mutual." sab said setting her back down and pulling away.

"can we get married so we can see each other everyday?" lexi asked with a grin. sab laughed, "i am being serious. gay marriages are legal."

𝄞 𓆩♡𓆪 🎧 ࿀࿁  ∗ ꒪ 𓂂ᣞ.

*THEALEXISJANE JUST POSTED*

liked by madifilipowcz, matthew

liked by madifilipowcz, matthew.sturniolo and 363729 others

@thealexisjane : a little photoshoot ft. madi and chris at the end ;)

TAGGED // christophersturniolo, madifilipowcz

_______

madifilipowicz: you're so pretty <3
thealexisjane: all you ml :)

christophersturniolo: madi and me made this actually good
thealexisjane: asshole

user: ayeeee
thealexisjane: ayeeeee

lexjanieluver: i'm so in love with you
thealexisjane: i love you

user: i love how she actually responds to us
thealexisjane: if it weren't for you guys i wouldn't be here so duhhh

user: no

_______

𝄞 𓆩♡𓆪 🎧 ࿀࿁ ∗ ꒪ 𓂂ᣞ.

ִ we're crazy 𖥔 ˖ .