❝ i really like you lexi ❞

after a long show the group got to go stay in a hotel. max, tril and malcom were sharing a room, madi and her mom were sharing a room and, chris, matt, nick and lexi were sharing a room.

"i'm so tired." lexi said flopping down on her and nicks shared bed after getting out of the shower.

"you and me both." matt said flopping down beside her.

"why are you here?" she asked looking at him with raised eyebrows.

"what do you mean why am i here?" matt asked back narrowing his eyes at lexi.

"i mean in this bed. go to yours." she said pushing him, he got up and started tickling her as she begged him to stop.

"can you shut up?" chris shouted glaring at the two.

"mood killer." matt said frowning, nick barged in the door.

"laura's taking madi and i to the store anyone coming?" nick asked.

"i am." matt said jumping up. "lex?" matt asked turning to her.

"honestly i just want to chill. you guys go ahead." she said smiling at them softly.

"chris?" matt asked now turning to the youngest triplet.

"nah, i'm going to sleep." chris said shaking his head.

"alright don't kill each other." nick said before matt and nick walked out.

"why were you being a party pooper?" lexi asked with a chuckle.

"because you fucking annoy me." chris stated sternly.

"are you being serious?" lexi asked her smiling staying.

"yes."

her smiling slowly fell. "what the hell is your problem? i mean just a couple weeks ago you told me i could talk to you and now you're being a total dick, it's honestly tiring i miss my friend. i mean i get for a long time we pretended to hate each other but we never did, but now i'm starting to second guess it, so what's your problem chris?" she asked standing up.

"you! i like you! and i can't help it, so i try to hate you, dammit why can't you see that? how haven't you figured out? i mean i really like you lexi, and i really want to not like you but i can't help it." chris ranted.

lexi looked at him surprised, he tried to kiss her just for her to pull away, "what are you doing? no!" she said holding her hand up her eyes wide. "i don't like you like that chris. i'm sorry. but this will never happen. i'm sorry." she said looking away from him.

"don't be. i shouldn't have said anything. i'm sorry." chris said walking over to the bed and laying down.

lexi didn't know what to say or do. she was so stunned.

𝄞 𓆩♡𓆪 🎧 ࿀࿁  ∗ ꒪ 𓂂ᣞ.

ִ we're crazy 𖥔 ˖ .