❝ lexi town ❞

it was the next day since the whole stage incident. everyone got off the bus to take pictures because they found a good spot on the way and they had time to kill.

when they all got off the bus everyone started to help take pictures. chris helped take pictures of lexi because everyone else was busy taking pictures so of course she had chris because her luck was perfect.

"seriously?" lexi said looking at chris with a i can't believe you look when he laughed.

"what? i can't laugh? it's illegal now, in lexi town?" chris asked causing lexi to roll her eyes.

"yes actually it is." she stated.

"you're just depressed it's concerning. just brighten the fuck up." chris said sternly, "come on." he demanded waving his hand in a 'get to it' motion.

"yeah okay." she said with a scoff.

as chris was taking pictures of her he looked at her in awe. he didn't know why but he did. and it needed to quit before things go to far.

"earth to chris?" lexi called out. his eyes snapped from her phone camera up to her.

"what?" he asked.

"can i see my phone?" lexi asked holding her hand out.

"sure why not." chris said with an attitude while placing it in her palm and walking off.

she watched him closely. the two had been pretending to 'hate' each other but she felt like he was being serious and at this point she's fed up. her feelings were honestly hurt at this point.

𝄞 𓆩♡𓆪 🎧 ࿀࿁ ∗ ꒪ 𓂂ᣞ.

*THEALEXISJANE JUST POSTED*

liked by nicolassturniolo, louis

liked by nicolassturniolo, louis.patridge and 351792 others

@thealexisjane : the only one i actually liked chris sucks at taking pictures

TAGGED // christophersturniolo

_______

*comments were disabled on this post*

_______

𝄞 𓆩♡𓆪 🎧 ࿀࿁ 𓂂ᣞ.

ִ we're crazy 𖥔 ˖ .