❝ here goes nothing ❞

it has been at least a week since lexi found out she had mutual feelings for chris but she hadn't act upon them no matter how many times laura told her to. but she was determined to do so soon.

lexi and max were hanging out when out of nowhere max says, "what's up with you and chris?"

"what?" she asked back totally caught off guard. "nothing, why?"

"come on you can trust me." max begged.

she looked around, "i haven't even told matt, so keep it on the down-low okay." she demanded in a hush tone.

"totally." he said back in a hush tone.

"okay, well a couple of weeks ago chris told me he likes me and i just found out like a week ago that i like him to and i haven't told him because i don't know how." she said with a sigh feeling stupid.

"okay so wait until you guys are alone. maybe tonight's show?"

"yeah i guess but—"

"do it." laura chimed in.

"where the hell did you come from?" lexi said whipping around startled.

"i'm everywhere alexis. i repeat, everywhere." laura said with exaggerated wide eyes before walking off. max bursted out in laughter which caused lexi to roll her eyes at him.

𝄞 𓆩♡𓆪 🎧 ࿀࿁ ∗ ꒪ 𓂂ᣞ.

she was going to do it. she built up the courage. so tonight.

everyone was off doing their things when lexi walked up to chris who was just sitting by himself on his phone.

"chris?" she said quietly catching his attention, he looked up at the girl. "can we talk?" she asked.

chris sighed before getting up, "sure." the two walked over to a area where no one was. "what's up?"

"normally i'd say the sky. but this is a bit serious so i'll just say it." she paused. "when i get the courage." she kept quiet. "okay here goes nothing."

...TO BE CONTINUED

𝄞 𓆩♡𓆪 🎧 ࿀࿁ ∗ ꒪ 𓂂ᣞ.

ִ we're crazy 𖥔 ˖ .