❝ a dirty sock ❞

the first show was insane. and they were all so excited and it was just chaos but the good kind. now everyone was on the bus and they were on their way to the next destination.

lexi was laying on her bunk scrolling her phone when something hit her in the face. "what the hell?" she exclaimed holding her eye. matt came up to her trying to hug her as much as he could.

"i'm sorry lex, that was supposed to hit chris." he said while everyone else was giggling.

"what was it?" she asked looking at matt confused.

"a sock." matt stated simply.

"don't lie to my girl" malcom spoke up, "it was a dirty sock. chris took it off and threw it at matt and matt threw it back." he said making lexis eyes widen.

"holy shit! ew! ew! ew!" she exclaimed quickly climbing down the back and went to the bathroom washing her face off. "i hate you matthew!" she shouted.

"that's a first." nick said laughing at matt.

"shut up." matt said rolling his eyes.

"my socks aren't that dirty." chris said emphasizing the that as he stood in the doorway.

lexi stopped and looked at him in the mirror, "you're kidding right?" she asked, he responded by shaking his head. lexi looked back at him angrily. "get out."

chris put his hands up in defense and walked away. she slammed the door after he left.

after lexi came out from her bathroom breakdown everyone hung out before passing out.

𝄞 𓆩♡𓆪 🎧 ࿀࿁ ∗ ꒪ 𓂂ᣞ.

ִ we're crazy 𖥔 ˖ .