❝ rare sighting ❞

lexi threw on a pair of green cargo pants, a white tank top and a black one over it, with a pair of black converse that had green bottoms. her hair was curled.

it was the dallas show. as they got to the destination the few of them got out and went inside so that tril, malcom and the triplets could check out the stage. and as tril and malcom performed their songs everyone sung along.

"so stage is perfect?" laura asked after malcom and tril tried their songs out.

"yes, again thank you guys for this opportunity." tril said a huge smile spread on his face.

madi and lexi stepped outside for a little to take pictures.

after lexi took her pictures and had madi snap a selfie there were a few fans waiting around early and couple noticed the two.

"hi!" one said, she had red hair and brown eyes she was really pretty.

"hi!" madi said going to hug her.

another one came up to lexi, "i love you so much, i love you both so much. i know you guys have to go inside but do you think i could get a picture?" the blonde asked.

"of course, and i love you too!" lexi exclaimed softly before posing with the fan. "you're so pretty, what's your name?"

"thank you that means so much to me, and it's lily." the blonde said on the verge of happy tears. "i'm gonna cry."

"awe don't cry." lexi said pulling the girl into a hug. madi and her took pictures with everyone else.

"okay see you guys inside!" madi said excitedly.

𝄞 𓆩♡𓆪 🎧 ࿀࿁ ∗ ꒪ 𓂂ᣞ.

*THEALEXISJANE JUST POSTED*

liked by madifilipowicz, matthew

liked by madifilipowicz, matthew.sturniolo and 629736 others

@thealexisjane : picture creds to madi and the first picture was taken by matt

TAGGED // madifilipowicz and matthew.sturniolo

_______

christophersturniolo : i have to admit the fit is 🔥
thealexisjane: frr
nicolassturniolo: RARE SIGHTING IN LEXIS COMMENTS!! CHRIS AND LEX AGREE?

madifilipowicz: ❤️❤️
thealexisjane: 💋💋

user: i'm in love with you
thealexisjane: i'm in love with u (only if ur 18 if not i love u)

matthew.sturniolo: my photo skills
thealexisjane: you're now my personal photographer

_________

𝄞 𓆩♡𓆪 🎧 ࿀࿁ ∗ ꒪ 𓂂ᣞ.

ִ we're crazy 𖥔 ˖ .